Showing Collections: 21–40 of 64
- College sports 15
- Diaries 13
- Families 13
- Photographs 10
- Lawyers 7
- Account books 6
- Educators 6
- Photoprints 6
- Authors 5
- Business 5
- Clergy 5
- Connecticut 5
- Law 5
- West (U.S.) 5
- Deeds 4
- Europe 4
- Europe -- Description and travel 4
- Literature -- History and criticism 4
- Medicine 4 ∧ less
- Yale University 49
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 13
- Yale University Athletic Association 12
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 5
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics, Physical Education, and Recreation 5
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 4
- Pinchot, Gifford, 1865-1946 4
- Camp, Walter, 1859-1925 3
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 3
- Knollenberg, Bernhard, 1892-1973 3
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 3
- Asakawa, Kan'ichi, 1873-1948 2
- Bacon, Leonard Woolsey, 1830-1907 2
- Berkeley College (Yale University) 2
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933 2
- Dana, Edward Salisbury, 1849-1935 2
- Dennis, Lawrence, 1893-1977 2
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 2
- Gorgas, William Crawford, 1854-1920 2
- Harkness, Edward Stephen, 1874-1940 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 34
- Stored onsite and offsite 29
- Stored onsite 1
The records consist of scrapbooks, correspondence, manager"s files, and publications maintained by the Yale University Department of Athletics documenting hockey at Yale.
The records consist of correspondence, newsletters, manager's files, financial records, and scrapbooks, maintained by the Yale Department of Athletics, documenting men's and women's lacrosse at Yale.
The records consist of the files of Daniel J. Wallace, Jr. as coach, scrapbooks, correspondence, and photographs documenting polo at Yale. Also included is a research paper on the sport by Alexandra Redding, Class of 2002.
The records consist of correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, athlete files, photographs and publications documenting swimming at Yale.
The records consist of scrapbooks, correspondence, memos, and reports documenting tennis at Yale.
The records consist of scrapbooks, correspondence, score cards, and publications documenting track and cross country at Yale University.
The records consist of correspondence, topical files, reports, scorecards, and scrapbooks, maintained by the Yale University Department of Athletics, documenting wrestling at Yale.
The material consists of scrapbooks documenting Yale athletics.
The records consists of a scrapbook of text and photographs created by David Edelson and Herbert H. Wottitz, documenting the proceedings of the annual Yale Sterling Chemistry Laboratory Ph.D. party held at the Hotel Duncan (New Haven, Connecticut) on June 14, 1948.
Correspondence, writings, diaries, account books, and miscellanea of the Hadley family, including materials relating to James Hadley, 1821-1872, a professor of Greek at Yale University; Anne Loring Twining Hadley, 1816-1897, wife of James Hadley; Helen Harrison Morris Hadley, 1864-1939, wife of Arthur Twining Hadley, 1856-1930, president of Yale University, 1899-1921; and Morris Hadley, 1894-1979, the son of Arthur T. and Helen H. Hadley.
The materials consist of a scrapbook,photographs, a calendar celebrating Yale's 1901 bicentennial, the Class of 1901's valedictory poem and oration, and other assorted printed materials documenting Harry T. Hamilton's (Yale 1904) life as a student at Yale. Included is a memoir by Henry Bancroft Twombly, a Yale football player, and an edition of Yale, A Record of the Dinner, February 16, 1889.
The papers include photographs, scrapbooks, correspondence, and memorabilia documenting Edith B. Jackson's Yale Rooming-In Research Project at the Grace-New Haven Community Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut. The impact of the rooming-in concept on the medical profession is also documented.