Showing Collections: 2621–2640 of 2713
- Families 231
- Diaries 222
- Educators 221
- Photographs 221
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Clergy 132
- Lawyers 122
- Business 114
- Connecticut 108
- Account books 99
- Europe 97
- United States -- Politics and government 96
- Law 82
- Medicine 81
- New Haven (Conn.) 80
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 75
- Asia 73
- Authors 73
- College students 72
- Europe -- Description and travel 64 ∧ less
- Yale University 1384
- Yale University. Library 78
- Yale University. School of Medicine 71
- Yale College (1718-1887) 56
- Yale Law School 42
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 36
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 35
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 33
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 31
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 31
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 30
- Yale Corporation 30
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 29
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 29
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 28
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 27
- Hoover, Herbert, 1874-1964 26 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 2155
- Stored onsite and offsite 531
- Stored onsite 27
Call Number: RU 727
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, printed materials, speeches, committee files, reports, scripts, theses, and budgets documenting the activities of the dean of the Yale School of Drama. Included are records of Deans Robert Brustein, Howard Stein, and Lloyd Richards.
Call Number: RU 731
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, recommendations, letters, newspaper clippings, printed materials, applications, and nominations documenting the 1978 search committee for a dean of the Yale School of Drama.
Call Number: RU 230
Overview: The records consist of student records maintained by the Yale School of Drama.
Dates: circa 1927-1993
Call Number: RU 771
Overview: The records consist of photographs documenting faculty, development activities, and various events at the Yale School of Medicine.
Dates: circa 1909-2004
Call Number: RU 768
Overview: Photographs of faculty, students, alumni, and other individuals associated with the Yale School of Music. Also included are photographs of music performances.
Dates: circa 1884-1970
Call Number: RU 460
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, reports, announcements, subject files, admissions data, grades, tuition records, and budgets documenting the faculty, students, and administration of the Yale School of Music, the Collection of Musical Instruments, and the Yale Summer School of Music and Art (Norfolk).
Call Number: RU 249
Overview: The records consist of administrative materials concerning examinations and samples of Yale examinations, syllabi, reading lists, teaching aids, completed examinations, and grades.
Call Number: RU 809
Overview: The materials consist of correspondence, diary excerpts, and autobiographical writings documenting the lives of Yale students. Includes an interview by Cam Carr Polk with Elizabeth Boyd Carr (wife of Louis B. Carr) concerning her husband's discovery of Frisbee.