Showing Collections: 61–71 of 71
- Correspondence 32
- Letters 13
- Painters -- Great Britain 13
- Photographs 12
- Watercolors (paintings) 12
- Artists -- Great Britain 11
- Graphite drawings 10
- Diaries 8
- Drawings (visual works) 8
- Pen and ink drawings 8
- Sketchbooks 8
- Engravings (prints) 6
- Painting, British -- 19th century 6
- Art -- Collectors and collecting 5
- Prospectuses 5
- Artists' books 4
- Botanical illustrations 4
- Interior decoration -- Great Britain 4
- Notebooks 4
- Painting -- Great Britain 4 ∧ less
- German 1
- Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain) 7
- Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 5
- Burne-Jones, Edward Coley, 1833-1898 4
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 4
- Circle Press 3
- Courtney, Cathy 3
- Hunt, William Holman, 1827-1910 3
- King, Ron, 1932- 3
- Maclise, Daniel, 1806-1870 3
- Millais, John Everett, 1829-1896 3
- Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood 3
- Rossetti, Dante Gabriel, 1828-1882 3
- Victoria and Albert Museum 3
- Bell, Vanessa, 1879-1961 2
- Boxall, William, Sir, 1800-1879 2
- Britton, John, 1771-1857 2
- Brown, Ford Madox, 1821-1893 2
- Browning, Elizabeth Barrett, 1806-1861 2
- Campbell, Ken, 1939-2022 2
- Cattermole, George, 1800-1868 2 ∧ less
This collection comprises letters sent by John Ruskin to Thomas Goff Lupton (or his family) from 1850 to 1873. It also includes one ALS to Lupton from Benjamin Haydon, sent in 1845.
The collection comprises manuscript material concerning Matthew Shepperson, portrait copyist, art instructor to elite lords and ladies, and collector of portraits
The collection comprises original work by Sam Smith including ink drawings, mock-ups, hand-carved wooden boats, paper model sets, typescripts, and correspondence.
The collection comprises 14 autograph letters from Joseph Southall to Laurence Hodson; a catalog of paintings by Southall; and three additional lists of works by Southall.
The collection comprises greeting cards, ephemera, and printed material related to the British artist Joe Tilson and his family.
The collection comprises diaries, notebooks, and other manuscript documents concerning the travels of James Wales in India, with a particular focus on antiquities of Poona and the nearby cave temples of Ellora.
The collection comprises material relating to the theatrical manager and producer, Alfred Wareing, and his family. Incudes photographs, correspondence and clippings.
The collection comprises correspondence sent to Eva, Lizzie Hester, and Sylvie Whyte by family and friends in the 1880s and 1890s, and provides insight into the lives of adolescent girls growing up in Victorian England in the fashionable Midlands town of Malvern, and their travels abroad.
The collection comprises letters addressed to Stanley Wootton, 1933-1934, concerning horse racing and the race course at Epsom, England (home of the Derby horse race)