Showing Collections: 1–16 of 16
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 10
- Manuscripts and Archives 5
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1
- Architecture -- Conservation and restoration 3
- Architecture, American -- 20th Century 3
- Art -- History 3
- Art historians 3
- Art museum directors 2
- Art museums 2
- Architects 1
- Architectural design -- Italy 1
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Architectural photography 1
- Architectural records 1
- Architecture -- 20th Century -- United States 1
- Architecture -- Designs and plans 1
- Architecture -- Indiana -- Columbus 1
- Architecture -- Italy 1
- Architecture -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Architecture -- United States 1
- Architecture -- United States -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Architecture, Domestic 1 ∧ less
- German 1
- Italian 1
- Yale Center for British Art 10
- Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974 7
- Prown, Jules David, 1930- 3
- CBS Building (New York, N.Y.) 2
- Mellon, Paul 2
- Saarinen, Eero, 1910-1961 2
- Trans World Airlines Terminal (New York, N.Y.) 2
- 9999 (Firm) 1
- American Institute of Architects 1
- Antioch College 1
- Archigram (Group) 1
- Archizoom associati 1
- Athens International Airport 1
- Bell Telephone Laboratories 1
- Berkshire Music Center 1
- Bjork, Zach 1
- Brewster, Kingman, Jr., 1919-1988 1
- Clement, Constance 1
- Concordia Senior College (Fort Wayne, Ind.) 1
- Deere & Company 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite 9
- Stored onsite and offsite 5
- Stored offsite 2
This collection comprises two audio cassette tape recordings, as well as their digitized versions, of an interview of Jules David Prown by Alessandra Latour, held in New Haven, Connecticut on June 23, 1982. In the interview, Prown discusses architect Louis I. Kahn and his work.
This collection consists of the transcript of an interview with Jules Prown by Karen E. Denavit and accompanying color photographs. The interview was conducted at the Yale Center for British art between March 1 and June 26, 2013. In it, Prown discusses his family, education, and time as Director of the Center. Prown edited the interview and wrote a brief introduction, which is included in this manuscript.
This collection consists of thirteen watercolors showing different scenes at the Yale Center for British Art, including views of the building's exterior and of sculptures inside it.
The Eero Saarinen collection includes drawings, photographs, correspondence, writings, clippings, and audio-visual material relating to Saarinen's professional work as an architect, as well as a small amount of personal material created by himself and his wife, Aline Saarinen. A small amount of material in this collection documents the work of his father, architect Eliel Saarinen.
The records are comprised of sketches, drawings, and project records pertaining to the work and practice of Victor Christ-Janer and his firm, Victor Christ-Janer and Associates. Project records include bid documentation, correspondence, meeting minutes, photographs, reports, and specifications. Personal and professional papers include awards and certificates, correspondence, his student work, teaching files, and lectures. Office records include job lists and firm profile.
This collection consists of material related to the construction and maintenance of the Yale Center for British Art. It includes correspondence, publications, architectural sketches, mechanical specification notebooks, photographs, and slides.
This model represents a cross-section of the Yale Center for British Art. It was created and donated to the Center by Lindsay Falck's architecture students at the University of Pennsylvania School of Design.