Showing Collections: 1–19 of 19
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 18
- Manuscripts and Archives 1
- Art, Modern -- 20th Century 16
- Photographic prints 9
- Artists 7
- Modernism (Art) 6
- American literature -- 20th century 4
- Art, American -- 20th Century 4
- Artists -- United States 4
- Audiovisual materials 4
- Authors 4
- Modernism (Literature) 4
- Painters -- United States 4
- Paintings (visual works) 4
- Photographs 4
- Americans -- France -- History -- 20th Century 3
- Artists -- United States -- 20th Century 3
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 3
- Drawings (visual works) 3
- Sculpture, Modern -- 20th Century 3
- Art -- Exhibitions 2
- Art criticism 2 ∧ less
- French 6
- Italian 5
- German 4
- Polish 1
- Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan 1
- Russian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1 ∧ less
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 5
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 4
- O'Keeffe, Georgia, 1887-1986 4
- Sterne, Maurice, 1878-1957 4
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 4
- Stein, Leo, 1872-1947 3
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 2
- Berenson, Bernard, 1865-1959 2
- Calder, Alexander, 1898-1976 2
- Eakins, Thomas, 1844-1916 2
- Ford, Charles Henri, 1908-2002 2
- Hapgood, Hutchins, 1869-1944 2
- Hartley, Marsden, 1877-1943 2
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 2
- Kirstein, Lincoln, 1907-1996 2
- Lachaise, Gaston, 1882-1935 2
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 2
- Marin, John, 1870-1953 2
- Marinetti Cappa, Benedetta, 1897-1977 2
- Pascin, Jules, 1885-1930 2 ∧ less
Doris Bry papers
Angna Enters and Louis Kalonyme papers
Charles Henri Ford papers
The Charles Henri Ford Papers contain correspondence, writings, and artwork that document Ford's activities as an author and journal editor,with the bulk of the material dating from 1928 to 2002. Much of the material acquired before 1982 relates to the journals Blues and View, while the 2004 acquisition includes documentation of broader range of Ford's activities.
K.S. Ernst papers
The collection chiefly includes correspondence with writers and other collaborators. The collection also contains project files which include manuscript drafts, book mock ups, and printed materials. The records provide insight into the collaborative process between publisher and writer including correspondence, manuscript drafts, and book proofs.
Gaston Lachaise collection
Mabel Dodge Luhan papers
Lydia Winston Malbin papers
Filippo Tommaso Marinetti papers
The Filippo Tommaso Marinetti Papers consist of correspondence, writings, photographs, printed items, diaries and memorabilia documenting and relating to the work of Marinetti and to the Futurist art movement.
Henry McBride papers
The papers contain correspondence, writings, and printed ephemera about art documenting McBride's career as an art critic. Major correspondents include Mildred Aldrich, Malcolm MacAdam, Maximilian Mitzlaff, Gertrude Stein, Alfred Stieglitz, and Carl Van Vechten.
Sara and Gerald Murphy papers
Georgia O'Keeffe Writings and Other Papers
Robert Olsen papers
The Robert Olsen Papers contain sketchbooks, notebooks, ephemera, and artwork documenting Olsen's artistic practice.
Ezra Pound Papers
The Ezra Pound Papers document the literary career and political interests of Ezra Pound. Major correspondents include Richard Aldington, George Antheil, William Bird, T. S. Eliot, Ernest Hemingway, James Laughlin, Wyndham Lewis, Marianne Moore, Odon Por, and Henry Swabey. The collection contains manuscripts of many of Pound's works, including the Cantos, Guide to Kulchur, and scripts of Pound's wartime radio broadcasts.
Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas collection
Leo Stein Collection
The Leo Stein Collection contains manuscripts of writings by Stein, letters from such persons as: Bernard Berenson, Mabel Dodge Luhan and Maurice Sterne, personal papers, photographs, and artworks (mainly by Stein), which document the life of Leo Stein, an artist and writer.
Many letters to Leo Stein for the period before 1913 can be found in the Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas Papers, YCAL MSS 76, also owned by the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
Saul Steinberg papers
The Saul Steinberg Papers consist of correspondence, artwork, professional papers, personal papers, photographs, published artwork, clippings, collected and source material, realia, financial papers, and audio-visual material documenting artist Saul Steinberg’s professional and personal activities.
Maurice Sterne papers
The collection consists of correspondence, manuscripts, sketches, photographs, and papers relating to the life and career of painter-sculptor Maurice Sterne.
Pavel Tchelitchew collection
The collection includes correspondence, writings, photographs and printed material that document the life and work of Russian-born painter and set designer Pavel Tchelitchew. Correspondence includes letters between Tchelitchew and Edith Sitwell. Writings include the memoir of Tchelitchew's sister Alexandra Zaousailloff.