Showing Collections: 1–6 of 6
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 4
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 2
- Yale Center for British Art 4
- Apollo Muses Center for the Arts 1
- Beaton, Cecil, 1904-1980 1
- Erté 1
- Geldzahler, Henry, 1935-1994 1
- Gorman, R. C. (Rudolph Carl), 1932-2005 1
- Gustafson, R. Eric 1
- Holm, Celeste, 1917-2012 1
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Takaezu, Toshiko 1
- Tyng, Lila, 1899-1999 1
- Von Stade, Frederica 1
- Warhol, Andy, 1928-1987 1
- Warrick, Ruth 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Exhibitions and Publications Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Paintings and Sculpture Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Prints and Drawings Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Rare Books and Manuscripts Department 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 4
- Stored offsite 2
Call Number: YCAL MSS 684
Overview: The Henry Geldzahler papers consist of correspondence, writings, photographs, audiotapes, video recordings, motion picture film, printed material, and other papers that relate to the personal and professional life of the American photographer Henry Geldzahler. Other papers include notes and writings on Andy Warhol and others, working illustrations and notes for his unfinsished monograph, "Modern Art in America", and footage used in Peter Rosen's 2005 documentary about Geldzahler,...
Dates: circa 1945-2006
Part of Collection
Call Number: GEN MSS 997
Overview: The collection consists of correspondence, writings, professional and personal papers, photographs, printed material, computer and audiovisual media, and other papers documenting the career and life of American author, curator, and gallerist Eric Gustafson. Also included are correspondence, ephemera, and photographs of Navajo artist R. C. Gorman.
Call Number: A017
Scope and Contents: The Exhibitions and Publications department records consist of general administrative records, correspondence within the Center and with other institutions, publication proofs and records, and documentation of exhibitions held both at the Center and at other institutions to which the Center contributed objects.
Call Number: A024
Scope and Contents: The Paintings and Sculpture department records consist of curatorial records dating from 1977 to 2013.
Call Number: A026
Scope and Contents: The Prints and Drawings department records document the department's curatorial activities from 1975 to 2018. The collection includes administrative documents, correspondence, acquisition records, exhibition records, and documentation of curators' scholarship and research.
Call Number: A028
Scope and Contents: The Rare Books and Manuscripts department records comprise general administrative records, correspondence, and exhibition records. Additionally, there are rare book dealer files that document the acquisition of books by the department.