Showing Collections: 1–6 of 6
- Art museums 5
- Art 2
- Audiotapes 2
- Photographs 2
- Art schools 1
- Art students 1
- Art, British 1
- College students 1
- Handicraft 1
- Lectures and lecturing 1
- Videotapes 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 5
- Yale University. Art Gallery 4
- Yale Center for British Art 2
- Lee family 1
- Lee, Annie Carter, 1839-1862 1
- Lee, Charles Carter, 1798-1871 1
- Lee, Henry, 1756-1818 1
- Lee, Robert E. (Robert Edward), 1807-1870 1
- Shippen family 1
- Trumbull, John, 1756-1843 1
- Yale University. Gallery of Fine Arts 1
- Yale University. Mabel Brady Garvan Institute of American Arts and Crafts 1
- Yale University. School of Fine Arts 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 5
- Stored onsite and offsite 1
The records consist of material relating to the study of the Lee plantation conducted by the Mabel Brady Garvan Institute of American Arts and Crafts at Yale. Included are the Stratford survey report, financial records, background materials, correspondence, and subject and administrative files.
Yale University Art Gallery and the Yale Center for British Art, recordings of lectures and presentations
The records consist of audio and video recordings of lectures, presentations and symposia held at the Yale Art Gallery and the Yale Center for British Art.
The records consist of exhibit programs, posters, supporting materials, and audiotapes documenting exhibits from the Yale Center for British Art.
The records consist of photographs documenting collections in the Yale Art Gallery.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, letters, lists, bulletins, a register, memorabilia, a 16mm film and financial materials documenting the Yale Art Gallery and art at Yale.