Showing Collections: 361–380 of 771
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 667
- Manuscripts and Archives 88
- Yale Divinity Library 12
- Lewis Walpole Library 2
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 1
- Gilmore Music Library 1 ∧ less
- American literature -- 20th century 244
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 241
- Authors 224
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 140
- Audiovisual materials 136
- Photographs 123
- Photographic prints 116
- Born digital 100
- American poetry -- 20th Century 76
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 73
- Sound recordings 58
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 53
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 52
- Scrapbooks 51
- Diaries 46
- LGBTQ resource 46
- Women authors 45
- Drawings (visual works) 39
- Authors, American 36
- Poets, American -- 20th century 32 ∧ less
- French 58
- German 36
- Italian 21
- Spanish; Castilian 18
- Russian 15
- Polish 8
- Multiple languages 7
- Japanese 4
- Swedish 3
- Yiddish 3
- Chinese 2
- Danish 2
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- Hungarian 2
- Arabic 1
- Estonian 1
- Finnish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 45
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 30
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 25
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 21
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 20
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 17
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 17
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 17
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 15
- Wilson, Edmund, 1895-1972 15
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 14
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 14
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 13
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 13
- Porter, Katherine Anne, 1890-1980 13
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 13
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 12
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 12
- West, Rebecca, 1892-1983 12
- Bryher, 1894-1983 11 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 383
- Stored onsite and offsite 316
- Stored onsite 72
The papers contain correspondence, journals, subject files, and writings that document Josephson's life and provide information on the subjects of his research.
The James Joyce Collection contains letters, manuscripts, musical settings and printed materials relating to the life and work of James Joyce, including correspondence and research materials used in the compilation of A Bibliography of James Joyce by Herbert Cahoon and John J. Slocum.
The collection consists of correspondence, research materials and unpublished writings of Robert Kaplan. The research materials and writings document John L. Lewis, the UMWA Welfare and Retirement Fund, and Josephine Roche, retirement fund director.
The Leon Katz Papers contains research files, writings, personal papers, professional papers, correspondence, subject files, photographs, printed materials, computer media, and audiovisual materials by or relating to Leon Katz.
The Bruce Kellner Papers consist of letters to Kellner and other papers, including two poems by Fania Marinoff, actress and wife of Carl Van Vechten, a list of Marinoff's appearances on stage and in films, and a portion of Marinoff's last will and testament. Correspondents include Donald Angus, Donald Gallup, Tom Hachtman, Fania Marinoff, Alice B. Toklas, Carl Van Vechten, Donald Windham, and others.
Contains autograph manuscripts of Kennedy's writings and autograph letters, signed, from various individuals to Kennedy. Also includes manuscript and printed material relating to The Queen's Shop, Kennedy's private press and bindery, and other papers. The papers date from 1799 to 1931.
Research files, including notes, manuscripts, printed material, photographs, and audio tapes compiled by Cynthia Earl Kerman in the process of writing The Lives of Jean Toomer.
The papers consist of correspondence, writings, research material, photographs, and other papers relating to King's books. Much of the correspondence consists of letters from celebrities acknowledging receipt of copies of her books. Among the research material is a substantial amount relating to the White House Conference on Children (1970). The major portion of the papers consists of drafts, galley proofs, photographs, and other materials connected with the publication of her books.
Manuscripts, correspondence, printed material, and memorabilia by Rudyard Kipling, as well as material about Kipling, collected by Matilda Tyler.
The August Kleinzahler Papers, which span from 1970 to 2014, contain poetry and prose writings, correspondence, clippings, photographs, ephemera, printed material, and other documentation related to the life and work of August Kleinzahler.
The papers contain writings and other papers documenting the literary career of Eric Knight, as well as personal papers, many of which concern his support of the Allied cause in World War II and his military service.