Showing Collections: 1–3 of 3
- College students 2
- Science students 2
- College students -- Societies, etc. 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching 1
- Lectures and lecturing 1
- Photographs 1
- Science -- Societies, etc. 1
- Science -- Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 1 ∧ less
- Yale College (1887- ) 1
- Yale University. Faculty of Arts and Sciences 1
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 2
- Stored onsite and offsite 1
Office of the Registrar, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Yale University, student records
The records consist of transcripts and grade lists for students in Yale College and Sheffield Scientific School maintained by the Yale Faculty of Arts and Sciences Office of the Registrar.
Sheffield Scientific School, Yale University, records
The records consist of correspondence, minutes, reports, financial records, student records and papers, photographs and memorabilia, grade books, clippings, class records, memoranda, notes, a copy of the 1944 charter and by-laws of the Board of Trustees of the Sheffield Scientific School and administrative files documenting the history and operations of the Sheffield Scientific School and relate to virtually every aspect of its activities.
Sheffield Scientific School, Yale University, student records
The records consist of student files and dean's files documenting academic performance of students in the Yale Sheffield Scientific School.