Showing Collections: 21–40 of 46
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 44
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 1
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1
- Connecticut 44
- USA 34
- Field notebooks 21
- Maps 21
- Correspondence 19
- Locality information 10
- New York 10
- Manuscript materials 8
- Photographs 8
- Drawings (visual works) 4
- Pennsylvania 4
- Texas 4
- Alaska 3
- Kansas 3
- Maine 3
- Memorabilia 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Record books 3
- Books 2
- Calendars (documents) 2 ∧ less
- Yale Peabody Museum 44
- Beecher, Charles Emerson, 1856-1904 2
- Division of Entomology, Yale Peabody Museum 2
- Amsden, Thomas William 1
- Bacon, Francis, 1831-1912 1
- Bathke, John 1
- Bernadette, Maya 1
- Boesel, Marion Waterman 1
- Braun, Frederick A. 1
- Briggs, Derek Ernest Gilmor 1
- Burns, Kathleen 1
- Bush, Katharine Jeannette, 1855-1937 1
- Butts, Susan Harrington 1
- Carter, Joseph G. 1
- Coe, Wesley Roswell, 1869-1960 1
- Conecticut Medical Society 1
- Cort, Louise Allison, 1944- 1
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 1
- Day, Jeremiah, 1773-1867 1 ∧ less
The archives consist of annotated topographic maps of Texas (dated 1894-1929), stratigraphic sections from New Mexico and Texas, locality catalogs from Mexico (Sonora and Las Delicias), locality information from northern Africa (from his time with AOSP - American Overseas Petroleum), and negatives of brachiopods pictured in his dissertation.
The archives of Neil H. Landman including locality information, photographs, and copies of notebooks. This collection focuses on Landman's work with scaphitid ammonoids.
The achrives of Copeland MacClintock encompassing his career at Yale. These include maps, field notebooks, biographical information, and an extensive oral history.
These are O C. Marsh Archives associated with the Division of Invertebrate Paleontology. This is only a small sample of his archives associated with Yale University.
The archives of A. Lee McAlester including mostly maps and photographs encompassing his career at Yale. These focus on his 1960 Yale dissertation, "Pelecypod faunas of the Late Devonian Chemung Stage, central New York."
The archives consist of field notebooks from 1888-1942, photographs and drawings of both specimens and localities, lists of specimens and localities, miscellaneous material gathered for notes and lectures, and biographical material. There are also hydrographic maps of Newfoundland, and topographic maps of Vermont, Pennsylvania, New York, Texas, and Arizona.
The archives of Ian G. Speden including maps related to his Yale dissertation, "Paleozoology of Lamellibranchia from the type area of Fox Hills Formation, (Maestrichtian), South Dakota."