Showing Collections: 21–40 of 149
- Manuscripts and Archives 97
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 44
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 6
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 1
- Yale Divinity Library 1
- Connecticut 83
- USA 34
- Diaries 33
- Families 33
- Educators 22
- Field notebooks 21
- Maps 21
- Clergy 20
- Account books 19
- Correspondence 19
- New Haven (Conn.) 19
- Education 18
- Lawyers 18
- Business 16
- Photographs 16
- United States -- Politics and government 16
- Law 12
- Europe -- Description and travel 11
- United States -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 11
- Deeds 10 ∧ less
- French 1
- German 1
- Yale Peabody Museum 44
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1779-1864 7
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 7
- Woolsey, Theodore Dwight, 1801-1889 7
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 5
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 5
- Pinchot, Gifford, 1865-1946 5
- Porter, Noah, 1811-1892 5
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 5
- Webster, Noah, 1758-1843 5
- Baldwin, Simeon E. (Simeon Eben), 1840-1927 4
- Baldwin, Simeon, 1761-1851 4
- Day, Jeremiah, 1773-1867 4
- Dwight, Timothy, 1752-1817 4
- Farnam, Henry W. (Henry Walcott), 1853-1933 4
- Goodrich, Chauncey A. (Chauncey Allen), 1790-1860 4
- Goodrich, Elizur, 1761-1849 4
- Graves, Henry Solon, 1871-1951 4
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 4 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 71
- Stored onsite 46
- Stored onsite and offsite 32
Bristol family papers
Ludlow Seguine Bull papers
Bulldogs Across America, Yale College, records
This collection consists of administrative records of Bulldogs Across America, an alumni-sponsored summer internship program for Yale students. The records include newspaper and magazine articles about the program, agreements with local programs and Yale University, correspondence, financial information, and computer files of testimonials and surveys of Yale students and student employers participating in the Bulldogs in the Bluegrass program.
Bunnell family papers
Katharine Jeanette Bush Archives
Archives of Katharine J. Bush related to her work and reasearch at Yale Univeristy and the Peabody Museum.
Samuel Clarke Bushnell Papers
The papers consist primarily of manuscript sermons dating from 1877 to 1928. Samuel Clarke Bushnell (1852-1928), a Yale Divinity School graduate, was a Congregational minister in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Samuel Clarke Bushnell papers
Reminiscences, diaries and scrapbooks, relating to Samuel C. Bushnell's personal life, travels and student days at Yale University (1870-1877), and religious career as a Congregational minister in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Susan H. Butts Archives
The archives of Susan H. Butts encompassing her career at Yale. These include field notebooks and maps.
Carpenter family papers
Carrington Family papers
Joseph G. Carter Archives
The archives of Joseph G. Carter including field notes, photographs and locality information. Much of the material is photographs and drawings used in publications.
Herman Haupt Chapman papers
Chauncey family-Fowler family papers
Chauncey family papers
Charles Edward Clark papers
Wesley Roswell Coe Archives
The archives of Wesley Roswell Coe accumulated over his lifetime, notably including Yale teaching and research materials.
Committee on the Architectural Plan, Yale University Corporation, records
The records consist of correspondence, blueprints and tables, clippings, and publications maintained by John V. Farwell as chairman of the Committee on the Architectural Plan.
Charitable society for the education of indigent pious young men for the ministry of the Gospel records
The records include a copy of a constitution, minutes of annual meetings, financial accounts, and correspondence. These papers are also known as the Connecticut Education Society Records.
Connecticut Training School for Nurses records and memorabilia
The records consist of policy and financial records, reports, correspondence, student records and notebooks, photographs, and alumnae records documenting the operations of the Connecticut Training School for Nurses. Topics include curriculum, administration, organization, social work, legal issues, funding, personnel, and social events. Included are two historical sketches of the school by Francis Bacon, a key personality in its founding, and Henry W. Farnum, its president.