Showing Collections: 101–120 of 149
- Manuscripts and Archives 97
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 44
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 6
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 1
- Yale Divinity Library 1
- Connecticut 83
- USA 34
- Diaries 33
- Families 33
- Educators 22
- Field notebooks 21
- Maps 21
- Clergy 20
- Account books 19
- Correspondence 19
- New Haven (Conn.) 19
- Education 18
- Lawyers 18
- Business 16
- Photographs 16
- United States -- Politics and government 16
- Law 12
- Europe -- Description and travel 11
- United States -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 11
- Deeds 10 ∧ less
- French 1
- German 1
- Yale Peabody Museum 44
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1779-1864 7
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 7
- Woolsey, Theodore Dwight, 1801-1889 7
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 5
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 5
- Pinchot, Gifford, 1865-1946 5
- Porter, Noah, 1811-1892 5
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 5
- Webster, Noah, 1758-1843 5
- Baldwin, Simeon E. (Simeon Eben), 1840-1927 4
- Baldwin, Simeon, 1761-1851 4
- Day, Jeremiah, 1773-1867 4
- Dwight, Timothy, 1752-1817 4
- Farnam, Henry W. (Henry Walcott), 1853-1933 4
- Goodrich, Chauncey A. (Chauncey Allen), 1790-1860 4
- Goodrich, Elizur, 1761-1849 4
- Graves, Henry Solon, 1871-1951 4
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 4 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 71
- Stored onsite 46
- Stored onsite and offsite 32
Cornelius Osgood Archives
A portion of the archives of Cornelius Osgood, accumulated during his time at Yale.
Charles Parsons papers
Peck family papers
William Henry Potter Papers
Lemuel Swift Punderson papers
Contents of two scrapbooks kept by Punderson containing samples of his drawings and engravings, photographs, trade and calling cards, and a large collection of engravings by others as well as newspaper and magazine clippings, chiefly portraits of notable persons. A large part of Punderson's work includes engravings of members of the Yale College faculty, views of the college building, seals of various societies, and views of Connecticut.
Real Estate Office, Yale University, records
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, memoranda, and photographs documenting the operations and activities of the Yale Real Estate Office. Materials include legal documents and correspondence concerning real estate investments, real estate accounts and records, New Haven property files, statements, bills and receipts.
Charles Lee Remington Archives
The archives of Charles Lee Remington, accumulated over his lifetime, notably including Yale teaching and research materials.
Pardon Sheldon Remington Archives
The Archives of Pardon Sheldon Remington, encompasing his life's work.
Charles A. and June R. P. Ross Archives
The archives of Charles A. and June R. P. Ross. These include maps, field notebooks, and photographs.
Benjamin Irving Rouse Archives
The archives of Benjamin Irving Rouse, accumulated during his time at Yale.
Sanford family papers
The papers consist of account books, letterbooks, and papers of the Sanford family of New Haven, Connecticut. The merchant activities of Nelson D. Sanford and David P. Calhoun are detailed. Also included is a microfilm of Samuel Simons Sanford's album which documents his career as a professor of applied music, and his association with Yale.
David E. Schindel Archives
The archives of David E. Schindel including maps, specimen information, and his dissertation.
School of Nursing, Yale University, records
Charles Schuchert Archives
The archives consist of field notebooks from 1888-1942, photographs and drawings of both specimens and localities, lists of specimens and localities, miscellaneous material gathered for notes and lectures, and biographical material. There are also hydrographic maps of Newfoundland, and topographic maps of Vermont, Pennsylvania, New York, Texas, and Arizona.
Paul Bigelow Sears papers
Adolf Seilacher Archives
The archives of Adolf Seilacher including maps, field notes, lecture material etc. encompassing his time at Yale.
Selden family papers
Correspondence, writings (including school essays and exercises, poetry and political essays), miscellaneous accounts, school bills, and other papers of the Selden family of Hadlyme, Connecticut. The principal family members represented are Richard Ely Selden (1797-1868), a member of the class of 1818 at Yale, a justice of the peace, and a state senator, and his son Samuel Hart Selden (1826-1891), a member of the class of 1848.
George Dudley Seymour papers
Abbie Sherman photograph collection documenting Yale and New Haven
The materials consist of photographs of Abbie Sherman [supposed] documenting Yale, New Haven, Connecticut and surrounding towns, such as Clinton, Madison, and Wallingford. Also included are photographs taken in Rhode Island, New York, and New Jersey.