Showing Collections: 1–20 of 149
- Manuscripts and Archives 97
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 44
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 6
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 1
- Yale Divinity Library 1
- Connecticut 83
- USA 34
- Diaries 33
- Families 33
- Educators 22
- Field notebooks 21
- Maps 21
- Clergy 20
- Account books 19
- Correspondence 19
- New Haven (Conn.) 19
- Education 18
- Lawyers 18
- Business 16
- Photographs 16
- United States -- Politics and government 16
- Law 12
- Europe -- Description and travel 11
- United States -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 11
- Deeds 10 ∧ less
- French 1
- German 1
- Yale Peabody Museum 44
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1779-1864 7
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 7
- Woolsey, Theodore Dwight, 1801-1889 7
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 5
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 5
- Pinchot, Gifford, 1865-1946 5
- Porter, Noah, 1811-1892 5
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 5
- Webster, Noah, 1758-1843 5
- Baldwin, Simeon E. (Simeon Eben), 1840-1927 4
- Baldwin, Simeon, 1761-1851 4
- Day, Jeremiah, 1773-1867 4
- Dwight, Timothy, 1752-1817 4
- Farnam, Henry W. (Henry Walcott), 1853-1933 4
- Goodrich, Chauncey A. (Chauncey Allen), 1790-1860 4
- Goodrich, Elizur, 1761-1849 4
- Graves, Henry Solon, 1871-1951 4
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 4 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 71
- Stored onsite 46
- Stored onsite and offsite 32
Ad Hoc Committee on the Management of the Yale-Myers Forest report
Report of the Ad Hoc Committee on the Management of the Yale-Myers Forest, 1990.
Alsop family papers
Thomas W. Amsden Archives
The archives of Thomas W. Amsden including maps, field notes and photographs. These focus on his 1947 Yale dissertation, "Stratigraphy and paleontology of the Brownsport Silurian of western Tennessee."
Ethan Allen Andrews family papers
James Rowland Angell personal papers
Baldwin family papers
The papers detail the personal lives and professional careers of several generations and family lines of the Baldwin family. The legal, political, and business activities of family members in Connecticut, New York, and elsewhere are documented. Major topics include: family, women, law, education, Connecticut and New York politics and government, New Haven, Connecticut, and Yale University.
Battell family papers
The papers consist of ninety-four family letters (1810-1853), the diaries of Sarah Robbins Battell and three of her daughters, and twenty-seven letters (1889-1894) to Robbins Battell.
Charles Emerson Beecher Archives
The archives of Charles Emerson Beecher including illustrations, catalogs, notes and locality information encompassing his career at Yale, and focusing on his work with fossil invertebrates.
Charles Emerson Beecher Archives
The archives of Charles Emerson Beecher, particulary those dealing with his work on freshwater mollusca.
Beecher Family Papers
William Henry Bennett family papers
Mainly family correspondence between William H. Bennett, his wife, and father containing news of Hampton, Conn., student life at Yale College (ca. 1860s), and family news from the Bennetts in the Mid-West. There are also photographs and essays on the New York Produce Exchange, as well as photographs of tea cultivation in India and China and of a survey party at the Nicaragua canal.
Bingham family papers
Jonathan Humphrey Bissell papers
Blake family papers
Boardman family papers
Marion W. Boesel Archives
Archives of Marion W. Boesel
Bowers family papers
The papers contain correspondence, notes, and reports on politics in Connecticut and New Hampshire during the Reconstruction Era, forestry and timber lands, and Yale alumni activities in Washington, D.C., plus a small collection of autograph letters and clipped signatures.
Frederick A. Braun Archives
The archives of Frederick A. Braun including personal collection notes, his original catalog, and information regarding the contents and sale of his collection to Yale.
William Henry Brewer papers
Derek E. Briggs Archives
The archives of Derek E. Briggs encompassing his career at Yale. These include primarily specimen information.