Showing Collections: 101–120 of 426
- Manuscripts and Archives 278
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 54
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 44
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 22
- Gilmore Music Library 12
- Yale Divinity Library 11
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 4
- Lewis Walpole Library 1 ∧ less
- Connecticut 153
- Families 92
- Diaries 66
- Business 60
- Account books 59
- New Haven (Conn.) 51
- Clergy 47
- United States -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 38
- Educators 34
- USA 34
- Deeds 33
- Photographs 33
- United States -- Politics and government 33
- Lawyers 32
- Education 30
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 28
- Correspondence 27
- Sermons 26
- Businessmen 24
- Law 23 ∧ less
- German 4
- French 3
- Chinese 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Yale University 149
- Yale Peabody Museum 44
- Yale University. School of Medicine 18
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1779-1864 13
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 10
- Day, Jeremiah, 1773-1867 8
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 8
- New Haven Hospital (New Haven, Conn.) 7
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 7
- Trumbull family 7
- Woolsey, Theodore Dwight, 1801-1889 7
- Yale College (1718-1887) 7
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 6
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 6
- Pinchot, Gifford, 1865-1946 6
- Porter, Noah, 1811-1892 6
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 6
- Yale Law School 6
- Baldwin, Simeon, 1761-1851 5
- Bowles, Chester, 1901-1986 5 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 258
- Stored onsite and offsite 86
- Stored onsite 82
Curtis family papers
Mina Curtiss Collection
David Daggett papers
Daggett family papers
The papers include correspondence, sermons, and legal and financial papers of Alfred, Ebenezeer, Henry (1741-1830), Henry (1758-1843), Horace, Naphtali, and William Daggett. Naphtali Daggett was president of Yale College from 1766 to 1777. Deeds (quit claims) of William Daggett form the bulk of the collection.
T. F. Gilroy Daly papers
James Dwight Dana Archives
Archives of James Dana, mostly dealing with invertebrate zoology.
John Anthony Danaher papers
Joseph and Samuel Darling Account Books and Daybooks
Manuscript daybooks and ledgers kept by Joseph Darling and Samuel Darling during their efforts as a pharmacist and physician, respectively, in New Haven, Connecticut, 1797-1850.
John Davenport papers
The papers consist of photostatic copies of John Davenport letters collected by Isabel M. Calder and published in her Letters of John Davenport, Puritan Divine (1937).
Henry Davies Papers
Notes and writings document Davies' education and work. Henry Davies (1864-1940), was first a Congregational minister and later an Episcopal minister, primarily in Connecticut and Maryland. He was a lecturer on the History of Philosophy at Yale from 1896 to 1904.
Charles H. S. Davis papers
Correspondence, writings, and genealogical materials relating to the Davis and Harris families. The correspondence and writings reflect Davis' avocational activities as editor of Biblia, a journal of Oriental archeology, his interest in local Connecticut history, and his research into his wife's and his own family history.
Ethel Grace Davis papers
Day family papers
The Day family papers consist of correspondence, account books, diaries, journals, lectures, manuscripts, notes, sermons, and related papers of the Day family, 1767-1929. The personal lives, academic activities, and professional careers of several family members are documented, including Reverend Jeremiah Day (1737-1806), Reverend Jeremiah Day (1773-1867), Henry Noble Day (1808-1890), Mills Day (1783-1812), and others.
Horace Day papers
Letters to Jeremiah Day
Circa 1,600 autograph letters, mostly signed, addressed to Jeremiah Day, 1797-1863. Letters pertain chiefly to Day's role as President of Yale College (1817-1846).
De Forest family papers
John L. De Forest papers
Diaries (Miscellaneous) collection
An artificial collection of diaries relating to Connecticut and other states and regions in the United States. Topics including farming, religion, military life, student life, travel, and the weather are documented.
Division of Botany Archives
The archives of the Division of Botany, icluding those of the Connecticut Botanical Society.
Associates Of The Department Of Entomology Archives
Miscellaneous Archives from associated people with in the department of Entomology.