Showing Collections: 1–5 of 5
- Allen, Leroy 1
- American Association for the Advancement of Science. Committee of One Hundred on National Health 1
- Anderson, Montgomery D. (Montgomery Drummond) 1
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 1
- Association of American Medical Colleges 1
- Atomic Bomb Casualty Commission 1
- Baehr, George, 1887-1978 1
- Baker, Newton Diehl, 1871-1937 1
- Baldwin, Edward R. (Edward Robinson), 1864-1947 1
- Battle Creek Sanitarium (Battle Creek, Mich.) 1
- Baumann, Carol Fisher Sawyer, 1897-1958 1
- Bronk, Detlev W. (Detlev Wulf), 1897-1975 1
- Cannan, R. Keith (Robert Keith), 1894-1971 1
- Cohrssen, Hans R. L. 1
- Committee for National Health Insurance (U.S.) 1
- Commons, John R. (John Rogers), 1862-1945 1
- Connecticut State Medical Society 1
- Coombe, Reginald G. 1
- Cox, James M. (James Middleton), 1870-1957 1
- Darling, Ann 1 ∧ less
Call Number: MS 841
Overview: Correspondence, writings, scrapbooks, photographs and subject files. While the papers do not fully document Baehr's active career, particularly as president of the Health Insurance Plan, 1950-1957, the extensive correspondence (1941-1975) reflects Baehr's activity in a wide variety of public positions and professional organizations. Included are files for the Public Health Council of New York State, the Mayor's Committee on Medical Care, 1937-1943, and the Health Insurance Plan of Greater New...
Call Number: MS 770
Overview: The papers consist of correspondence, memoranda, reports, notes, and writings which document the professional career of George B. Darling. The papers highlight Darling's role as head of the Division of Medicine at Yale University, 1946-1953, and as director of the Atomic Bomb Casualty Commission, 1957-1972. The papers also include files from Darling's participation in Operation Crossroads as a civilian observer of the atomic testing at Bikini Atoll. There are also photographs from personal...
Call Number: MS 212
Summary: The papers consist of correspondence, diaries, writings, teaching files, and memorabilia documenting the professional career and personal life of Irving Fisher, a mathematician, political economist, author, inventor, and activist in social causes. The materials reflect Fisher's interests in economics, the League of Nations, monetary theory and policy, national politics, health reform, prohibition, nutrition, and other topics. Major correspondents include politicians, economists, members of the...
Dates: 1861-1976, bulk 1894-1947
Call Number: MS 1235
Overview: The papers consist of professional and personal correspondence, manuscripts, articles and essays, research materials, copies of his published works, administrative files of MD Publications and miscellaneous biographical and professional materials. These papers form part of the Contemporary Medical Care and Health Policy Collection.
Call Number: MS 1641
Overview: The papers consist of correspondence, topical files, photographs, writings, diplomas, awards, speeches, certificates, and curricula vitae that document Alexander Duff Robertson's career as a teacher of public health and preventive medicine, an administrator of health organizations, and a spokesman for social medicine. The papers form part of the Contemporary Medical Care and Health Policy Collection.
Dates: 1893-1991, bulk 1948-1984