Showing Collections: 1–20 of 79
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 54
- Manuscripts and Archives 15
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 8
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 1
- Gilmore Music Library 1
- American drama -- 20th Century 20
- American literature -- 20th century 16
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 15
- Photographs 14
- Photographic prints 12
- Audiovisual materials 11
- Drama 11
- Authors 10
- Dramatists 10
- Theater -- United States 10
- Dramatists -- United States -- 20th Century 8
- Sound recordings 8
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 7
- Drama -- Study and teaching 7
- Dramatists, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 7
- College theater 6
- Acting -- Study and teaching 5
- Educators 5
- Playwriting 5
- Theater 5 ∧ less
- French 7
- German 5
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Russian 2
- Hungarian 1
- Yale University 22
- Yale School of Drama 15
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 5
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 4
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 4
- Yale Repertory Theatre 4
- Baker, George Pierce, 1866-1935 3
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 3
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 3
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 3
- Richards, Lloyd, 1919-2006 3
- Tate, Allen, 1899-1979 3
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 3
- Yale University. Department of Drama 3
- American Academy of Arts and Letters 2
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers 2
- Barry, Philip, 1896-1949 2
- Beerbohm, Max, Sir, 1872-1956 2
- Behrman, S. N. (Samuel Nathaniel), 1893-1973 2
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 45
- Stored onsite and offsite 26
- Stored onsite 8
The collection consists of programs, scripts, and memorabilia relating to folk, theatrical, and historical pageants collected by George Pierce Baker in the early part of the twentieth century. The collection includes a copy of the pageant George Pierce Baker authored for the American Society of Engineers.
The Barrett H. Clark Papers document the work of American writer, editor, translator, and drama scholar, Barrett H. Clark, spanning the dates 1905 to 1953. The papers contain correspondence, writings, personal papers, photographs, and printed material providing insight into Clark's scholarship on drama. Correspondents include: Maksim Gorky, Paul Green, Eugene O'Neill, and Betty Smith.
The collection consists of correspondence, including letters from Kay Boyle, Donald Gallup, Robert Haas, Marcel Marceau and the artist Henry Miller; photographs; clippings; printed material; sound recordings; and manuscripts relating to the production of Nancy Cole's one-woman show, Gertrude Stein's Gertrude Stein, and other projects, including One of Each.
The papers consist of student notebooks, syllabi, and other course materials belonging to Mercedes Moore DeMare, a 1936 M.F.A. graduate of the drama program in the Yale University School of the Fine Arts.
This collection contains scripts and other materials produced as part of the Drama 50 course at the Yale School of Drama.
The Dwight / Edgewood Project is a non-profit organization that brings children together with Yale School of Drama and Yale Repertory Theatre artists to create theater. This collection documents the activities of the project from 1995-2008 through photographs, scripts, programs, and administrative papers.
The writings consist of manuscript and typescript drafts of various works by Walter Prichard Eaton. Included is a typescript draft of The Ecole Des Beaux-Arts in the 90's by Charles Morris.
52 ALS and 15 TLS from N. N. Evreinov to Sergeĭ Aleksandrovich Evreinow, 6 carbons of letters from Sergeĭ Aleksandrovich Evreinow to N. N. Evreinov. Also includes correspondence between Sergeĭ Aleksandrovich Evreinow and Anna Aleksandrovna Evreinova, Arthur Lourié, and various printed materials (theatrical programs, clippings, memorial notices) and photographs relating to N. N. Evreinov.