Showing Collections: 61–80 of 89
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 76
- Manuscripts and Archives 9
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 4
- Drawings (visual works) 55
- Photographs 30
- Audiovisual materials 18
- Artists -- United States -- 20th Century 14
- Drawings (visual works) -- United States -- 20th Century 14
- Born digital 13
- Scrapbooks 12
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 11
- American literature -- 20th century 10
- Artists -- United States 10
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 10
- Illustrators -- United States -- 20th Century 10
- Photographic prints 10
- Sketches 10
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 9
- Diaries 9
- Paintings (visual works) 9
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 9
- Sketchbooks 9
- Sound recordings 7 ∧ less
- German 9
- French 7
- Italian 4
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Chinese 2
- Multiple languages 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Japanese 1
- Korean 1
- Navajo; Navaho 1
- Persian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 8
- Betjeman, John, 1906-1984 3
- Cocteau, Jean, 1889-1963 3
- Genet, Jean, 1910-1986 3
- Maugham, W. Somerset (William Somerset), 1874-1965 3
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 3
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 3
- Yale College (1718-1887) 3
- Bentley, Nicolas, 1907-1978 2
- Brainard, Joe, 1942-1994 2
- Calder, Alexander, 1898-1976 2
- Capote, Truman, 1924-1984 2
- Chetwode, Penelope 2
- Cox, Palmer, 1840-1924 2
- Dash, Robert 2
- Frost, A. B. (Arthur Burdett), 1851-1928 2
- Hejinian, Lyn 2
- Hokinson, Helen E. (Helen Elna), 1893-1949 2
- Howe, Susan, 1937- 2
- Hugo, Jean, 1894-1984 2 ∧ less
The Alan Pryce-Jones Papers consist of correspondence, diaries, manuscripts and printed versions of writings, photographs, scrapbooks, financial papers and other personal papers of the English writer, editor, and critic Alan Pryce-Jones.
The Paul Rand papers consist of sketches and drawings, artwork, proofs, mechanical art, paste-ups, source material, book jackets, realia, photographs and negatives, textiles, and posters documenting the career of graphic designer Paul Rand. It also contains material documenting Rand's artistic process and professional relationships, including correspondence, teaching materials, published books, newspaper clippings, and research files.
The Joseph W. and Kit Reed Papers contain correpondence, writings by Joseph and Kit Reed and others, notes and research papers, personal and professional papers, financial papers, photographs, artwork, printed material, audiocassettes and videocassettes, scrapbooks, and computer disks. The papers document their personal and professional lives and artistic endeavors.
School of Architecture, Yale University, Exhibit materials from "Architecture or Revolution: Charles Moore and Architecture at Yale in the 1960s"
The materials consist of vintage posters, photographs, slides, and drawings used in the Yale School of Architecture's 2001 exhibit on Charles Moore.
The Saul Steinberg Papers consist of correspondence, artwork, professional papers, personal papers, photographs, published artwork, clippings, collected and source material, realia, financial papers, and audio-visual material documenting artist Saul Steinberg’s professional and personal activities.
The Austin Strong Papers contain correspondence, theater scripts, artwork, notebooks, diaries, sketchbooks, scrapbooks, photographs, photograph albums, printed material, and professional and personal papers. The papers primarily document Strong's professional work as a playwright, stage designer, theater producer, author, artist, and landscape architect. A small amount of material documents his work as a volunteer air raid warden in the 1940s.
The materials consist of photographs and drawings documenting various aspects of student life and activities at Yale. Included are pictures of commencement ceremonies, class day activities, parties and dances, sports, protests, theatrical performances, classroom and other interior scenes, and Yale during wartime.