Showing Collections: 21–40 of 51
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 32
- Manuscripts and Archives 14
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 5
- Drawings (visual works) 32
- Photographs 8
- American literature -- 20th century 7
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 6
- Architectural records 6
- Authors 5
- Authors, English -- 20th century 5
- College buildings -- Design and construction 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Audiovisual materials 4
- Authors -- Great Britain -- 19th century 4
- Academic libraries -- Design and construction 3
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 3
- Drawings (visual works) -- Great Britain -- 19th century 3
- Drawings (visual works) -- United States -- 19th century 3
- English literature -- 20th Century 3
- Photographic prints 3
- Watercolors (paintings) 3
- Watercolors (paintings) -- United States -- 19th century 3
- American poetry -- 20th Century 2 ∧ less
- French 3
- German 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Italian 1
- Yale University 11
- Yale University. Library 4
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 2
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870 2
- Holberton, Wakeman 2
- Moravian Church 2
- Sage, Dean, 1841-1902 2
- Wagstaff, David, 1882-1951 2
- Almonte, Juan Nepomuceno, 1803-1869 1
- Alphadelphia Association (Organization) 1
- Amundsen, Roald, 1872-1928 1
- Annual Harlem Music Week 1
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 1
- Austin, Arthur Everett, 1900-1957 1
- Austin, Stephen F. (Stephen Fuller), 1793-1836 1
- Babb, James T. (James Tinkham), 1899-1968 1
- Bainbridge, Geo. C. (George Cole), 1788-1839 1
- Bainbridge, George Cole 1
- Ballou, Adin, 1803-1890 1
- Barker, George, 1913-1991 1 ∧ less
The Vincent McHugh Papers document the professional and personal life of poet, novelist, and editor Vincent McHugh. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, professional papers, journals, notebooks, personal papers, photographs, sound recordings, drawings, and a scrapbook, spanning the years 1933 to 1983.
The collection consists of seven letters written by William Morris to friends and acquaintances, and a group of autograph manuscripts by Morris. One manuscript, "The Wood Beyond the World," is accompanied by a drawing made for the book by Sir Edward Coley Burne-Jones, and two impressions of the resulting engraving. Also present is a letter to the American collector Dean Sage regarding one of the manuscripts.
Correspondence, scripts, notes, files, artwork, and other papers relating to the collaboration of Gregory Mosher and David Mamet on plays and films.
The materials in the collection document the varied theatrical and non-theatrical artistic activities of Rollo Peters from his youth until his later years.
Correspondence, literary notes, clippings, photographs, and an album of poems and drawings on Edinburgh compiled (1898-1899) by Cecil Piatt. The correspondence consists mainly of letters to John Bear Piatt from family members on the frontier in Montana, Dakota territory, and Kansas. There are also letters from his son, John James Piatt, who served as the United States Consul in Cork, Ireland, from 1882-1893, and from Sarah Morgan Bryan Piatt, noted nineteenth century poet and author.
The collection contains correspondence, writings, artwork, and other papers by or relating to the writer David Plante. The bulk of the collection consists of letters to Plante from authors, artists, critics, editors, and film directors, as well as correspondence with Plante's partner, Nikos Stangos, and family members.
The records consist of memoranda, correspondence, notes, drawings, specifications, and awards documenting Roth and Moore Architects' design and construction of the Seeley G. Mudd Library, Yale University.
Collection of pen and ink drawings as well as pencil sketches by Henry Schollhorn, approximately 1916-1917, that document sites in Oregon and Washington with a particular emphasis on Portland, Oregon, and the surrounding area.