Showing Collections: 1–9 of 9
- Art museums 6
- Art, British 3
- Museums and the Internet 3
- Art -- Reproduction 2
- Art -- Collectors and collecting 1
- Art -- Exhibitions 1
- Art museum curators -- United States 1
- Building -- Planning 1
- Painting -- Conservation and restoration 1 ∧ less
- Yale Center for British Art. Collections Information and Access Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Conservation Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Exhibitions and Publications Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Imaging Services Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Information Technology Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Office of the Director 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Operations Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Reference Library and Archives 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Registration Department 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 5
- Stored onsite and offsite 3
- Stored onsite 1
This collection consists of the Yale Center for British Art annual reports from 1972-2016.
This collection contains collection condition surveys that have been entered into TMS.
The Conservation department records include general administrative records, such as information for annual reports, priority surveys, surveys of the permanent collection, and documentation of exhibitions and incoming and outgoing loans. Additonally, there are materials used for conservation research, which include samples of carpet and foam.
The Exhibitions and Publications department records consist of general administrative records, correspondence within the Center and with other institutions, publication proofs and records, and documentation of exhibitions held both at the Center and at other institutions to which the Center contributed objects.
This collection contains administrative files and transparencies and photographs of artwork belonging to the Yale Center for British Art.
The Operations department records consist of administrative documents, correspondence, drawings, and material samples. The bulk of the collection relates to the original construction and furnishing and subsequent renovation and refurbishment projects at the Yale Center for British Art.
This collection consists of Reference Library and Archives department administrative records, documentation of the Reference Library's book collection, and documents pertaining to the development of its Photograph Archive.
This collection consists of loan files, special exhibition files, accession files, and black and white photographic prints and their accompanying negatives. The photographs depict objects from Paul Mellon’s bequest.