Showing Collections: 1–5 of 5
- Born digital 3
- Architecture 2
- Posters 2
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Architecture -- Exhibitions 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching (Graduate) 1
- Brochures 1
- College publications 1
- Computer files 1
- Exhibitions 1
- Perspecta 1
- Programs 1
- Public architecture -- Connecticut 1
- Schools of architecture 1
- Slides (photographs) 1 ∧ less
- Yale University. School of Architecture and Design 2
- Yale University. School of Art and Architecture 2
- Moore, Charles Willard, 1925-1993 1
- Perspecta 1
- Yale University 1
The records consist of editorial and financial correspondence, copyrights, reviews, architectural drawings, articles, accounting records, and photographs and negatives documenting the publication of Perspecta, a journal of the Yale School of Architecture (formerly the School of Architecture and Design and School of Art and Architecture).
School of Architecture, Yale University, Exhibit materials from "Architecture or Revolution: Charles Moore and Architecture at Yale in the 1960s"
The materials consist of vintage posters, photographs, slides, and drawings used in the Yale School of Architecture's 2001 exhibit on Charles Moore.
The materials consist of group photographs of classes and pictures of classroom scenes.
The records consist of posters, programs, brochures, videorecordings, and photographic images (print and digital) documenting events and exhibits sponsored by the Yale School of Architecture.
The materials consist of photographs, drawings, specifications, slides, negatives, publications, and publicity materials documenting the Yale School of Architecture's annual building project.