Showing Collections: 41–60 of 670
- Photographs 301
- Photographic prints 281
- Audiovisual materials 159
- American literature -- 20th century 145
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 135
- Born digital 121
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 87
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 66
- Authors 62
- Sound recordings 60
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 58
- Scrapbooks 58
- American poetry -- 20th Century 56
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 56
- Photograph albums 52
- Drawings (visual works) 48
- LGBTQ resource 41
- Diaries 36
- Inkjet prints 31
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 30 ∧ less
- French 55
- German 36
- Spanish; Castilian 20
- Italian 18
- Russian 15
- Multiple languages 7
- Japanese 6
- Polish 6
- Chinese 3
- Portuguese 3
- Yiddish 3
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- Korean 2
- Latin 2
- Swedish 2
- Arabic 1
- Cherokee 1
- Danish 1
- Estonian 1 ∧ less
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 26
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 16
- Yale University 15
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 14
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 14
- O'Keeffe, Georgia, 1887-1986 12
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 12
- William Reese Co. 12
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 11
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 10
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 10
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 10
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 9
- Lynes, George Platt, 1907-1955 9
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 9
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 9
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 8
- Bryher, 1894-1983 8
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 8
- H. D. (Hilda Doolittle), 1886-1961 8 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 340
- Stored offsite 204
- Stored onsite 126
The collection consists of signage, photographs, labels, and reproductions of collection materials created for Beinecke Library exhibitions.
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
Ruth Wilhelmina Kohlstedt Benson and Eloise Jeanette Benson Nicholl photographs and photograph albums of California life
The Nina Berberova Collection contains correspondence, writings, printed material, photographs, audiovisual recordings and electronic files by and relating to Nina Berberova, especially the latter decades of her life. The material was collected and donated by Murl Barker and John Malmstad.
The Frank Poole Bevan Papers consist of theater costume designs, set designs, photographs, and other material documenting the work of Frank Poole Bevan. The papers provide evidence of Bevan's career as a designer and faculty member in the Yale School of Drama. The papers illuminate Bevan's creative life and are useful for studying the history of American costume design in the mid twentieth century.
Minute books, invoices, and ledgers kept by the Big Ox Mining and Reduction Company (later Big Ox Mining Company) documenting mining efforts in the Marysville-Silver Creek Mining District of Montana, 1889-1927. Included are two photographs of groups of miners and two volumes of printed stock certificates for the company.
The papers consist of printed material, business records, and photographs that document the Bissell family and the foundations of the American petroleum industry in the 1850s. The collection is bound in seven volumes: two volumes of printed material relating to petroleum and other industries, three volumes of records of the Pennsylvania Rock Oil Company and the Adirondack Pulp Mills that document the creation and early growth of the companies, and two Bissell family photograph albums.
The collection includes manuscript music, notes and writings, correspondence, professional papers, printed material, and audiovisual and computer media documenting the career of African American composer and musician Ed Bland.