Showing Collections: 21–40 of 67
- Physicians 65
- Medicine 32
- Contemporary Medical Care and Health Policy Collection 18
- Public health 14
- Educators 13
- Families 13
- Diaries 11
- Connecticut 8
- Medicine -- Study and teaching 8
- Asia 6
- Europe -- Description and travel 6
- Account books 5
- Armed Forces 4
- Education 4
- Health-officers 4
- Medical care 4
- Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions 4
- Medicine -- United States 4
- Missionaries 4
- Shipping 4 ∧ less
- Yale University 23
- Yale University. School of Medicine 12
- American Public Health Association 4
- Cushing, Harvey, 1869-1939 4
- Hiscock, Ira V. (Ira Vaughan), 1892- 4
- Sheps, Cecil G. (Cecil George), 1913-2004 4
- Yale-China Association 4
- Baehr, George, 1887-1978 3
- Esselstyn, Caldwell B., 1902-1975 3
- Falk, I. S. (Isidore Sydney), 1899-1984 3
- Fulton, John F. (John Farquhar), 1899-1960 3
- Group Health Association of America 3
- Hume, Edward H. (Edward Hicks), 1876-1957 3
- Kerr, Lorin E., 1909- 3
- Roemer, Milton Irwin, 1916-2001 3
- Rosen, George, 1910-1977 3
- Sigerist, Henry E. (Henry Ernest), 1891-1957 3
- Snoke, Albert W. (Albert Waldo), 1907- 3
- United Mine Workers of America 3
- Winslow, C.-E. A. (Charles-Edward Amory), 1877-1957 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 58
- Stored onsite and offsite 9
The collection consists of material relating to Dr. Leon Stansfield Stone and his work on lens regeneration in salamanders. Also included are papers documenting the professional career of Dr. Rocko Fasanella, specifically the Fasanella-Servat operation for ptosis.
Office files consisting of writings and research materials relating to his scholarly work and teaching in the field of public health. Topics covered include health insurance, Social Security, costs and social organization of medical care, home care and medical care for the elderly and the chronically ill. These papers form part of the Contemporary Medical Care and Health Policy Collection.
The papers consist of correspondence, printed matter, newspaper clippings, financial records, and writings, which document Hugh Payne Greeley's attempt to establish a medical practice and hospital in the remote fishing community of Pilley's Island, Newfoundland.
Chiefly papers documenting John Augustus Hartwell's activities as a Yale alumnus, particularly on behalf of the Yale University Athletic Association. Included are correspondence, articles of incorporation, minutes and reports of the Association. Other papers concern the class of 1889, Yale-in-China, and Hartwell's service as a major in the Medical Corps during World War I.
Correspondence, journals, and legal and financial papers of the Hillard family of Preston, Connecticut. Moses Hillard, 1780-1837, a sailor, ship's captain, farmer, and tax collector, and his son, Elias Brewster Hillard, 1825-1895, a minister, are represented in the papers.
The papers consist of correspondence and writings documenting Kirby Smith Howlett's research on and treatment of tuberculosis, particularly the testing of streptomycin. Also included are materials for Howlett's work with the American Trudeau Society and the American Review of Tuberculosis.
The papers consist of correspondence, writings, and data files documenting the professional careers of Ruth and Theodore Lidz. The papers focus on their professional lives, particularly from the 1950s to the 1980s, highlighting the Lidzes' study of the importance of the family environment in cases of schizophrenia.