Showing Collections: 1–20 of 103
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 102
- American literature -- 20th century 69
- American poetry -- 20th Century 63
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 61
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 57
- Audiovisual materials 44
- Born digital 39
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 29
- Photographs 27
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 25
- American poetry -- 21st century 23
- Photographic prints 23
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 19
- Electronic documents 13
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 12
- Sound recordings 12
- Authors 11
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 10
- American literature -- 21st century 9
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 9 ∧ less
- Italian 4
- French 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- German 1
- Russian 1
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 9
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 7
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 7
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 6
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 6
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 5
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 5
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 5
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 4
- Berssenbrugge, Mei-mei, 1947- 4
- Ginsberg, Allen, 1926-1997 4
- Gizzi, Peter, 1959- 4
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 4
- Lowell, Robert, 1917-1977 4
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 4
- Schuyler, James 4
- Shapiro, David, 1947- 4
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 4
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 63
- Stored offsite 38
- Stored onsite 2
The Richard Aaron Collection of Ira Cohen contains correspondence, writings, artwork, photographs, production files, and other papers by, to, or relating to Ira Cohen's life and work.
The Léonie Adams and William Troy Papers consist of correspondence, writings, teaching materials, and other papers that document the personal and professional lives of both writers and teachers. The papers span the years 1902 to 1980.
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
The Charles Bernstein papers, which span from 1950-2010s, contain extensive writings, along with other papers, programs, clippings, notebooks, audiovisual materials, and electronic media that document or are related to Bernstein's life and work.
The Besmilr Brigham papers consists of correspondence, writings, notes and drawings, printed material, personal papers, and audiovisual media documenting the life and work of poet Besmilr Brigham. Materials date from 1931 to 2011, with the bulk dating between 1960 and 1990.