Showing Collections: 81–85 of 85
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 56
- Manuscripts and Archives 29
- Yale University 26
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 12
- Yale University Athletic Association 11
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 4
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics, Physical Education, and Recreation 4
- Hapgood, Hutchins, 1869-1944 3
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 3
- Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888 2
- Barrie, J. M. (James Matthew), 1860-1937 2
- Barry, Philip, 1896-1949 2
- Boyce, Neith, 1872-1951 2
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933 2
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 2
- Ewing, Max 2
- Fontanne, Lynn, 1887-1983 2
- Frost, A. B. (Arthur Burdett), 1851-1928 2
- Gibson, Charles Dana, 1867-1944 2
- Gorgas, William Crawford, 1854-1920 2
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 2
- Hapgood, Norman, 1868-1937 2 ∧ less
Call Number: RU 232
Overview: The records document the activities of the Yale-China Association in mainland China (1901-1951), Hong Kong (1951-present), and the United States (1901-present). They consist of administrative and policy files produced by the home office in New Haven, correspondence and memoranda written by staff members while serving in China, and administrative files and correspondence produced by the New Asia office in Hong Kong.
Call Number: MS 664
Overview: Correspondence, administrative records, scientific reports, writings, and illustrative material on the three expeditions to Peru sponsored by Yale University between 1911-1915. The most celebrated discoveries, the finding of Machu Picchu and of Vitcos, the last capital of the Incas, were studied during the expeditions by scientific specialists who were drawn principally from the Yale faculty. The papers include their diaries, manuscripts, and published reports of their work, as well as the...
Call Number: RU 936
Overview: The materials consist of scrapbooks maintained by the Yale University Athletic Association (later known as the Department of Athletics, Physical Education, and Recreation) documenting boxing at Yale.
Call Number: WA MSS S-3697
Overview: Approximately 100 autograph letters, signed, from Ernest E. Young to Janet Buschman, 1954 June 23-1955 July 18, undated; and 8 sketchbooks containing architectural drawings of San Francisco, California, buildings; interior designs; book illustrations; ships and trains; and human figures and animals, 1974-2005, undated. Accompanied by a scrapbook kept by Buschman during her time as treasurer of the San Mateo Junior College Flying Club, 1948-1949, and 8 letters from Buschman's sister, Iris...