Showing Collections: 81–100 of 175
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 103
- Manuscripts and Archives 64
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 4
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 2
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 1
- Lewis Walpole Library 1 ∧ less
- Scrapbooks 152
- Photographs 41
- Photographic prints 34
- Diaries 26
- Audiovisual materials 24
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 23
- American literature -- 20th century 22
- Authors 22
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 20
- Photograph albums 19
- Drawings (visual works) 17
- College sports 15
- Families 14
- Scrapbooks -- United States -- 20th Century 14
- Born digital 13
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 12
- Sound recordings 11
- Account books 8
- American poetry -- 20th Century 8
- Postcards 8 ∧ less
- French 8
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 6
- Italian 3
- Chinese 2
- Yale University 53
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 13
- Yale University Athletic Association 12
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 7
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 6
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics, Physical Education, and Recreation 5
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 4
- Knollenberg, Bernhard, 1892-1973 4
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 4
- Pinchot, Gifford, 1865-1946 4
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 4
- Alfred A. Knopf, Inc 3
- Barrie, J. M. (James Matthew), 1860-1937 3
- Camp, Walter, 1859-1925 3
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 3
- Ewing, Max 3
- Hapgood, Hutchins, 1869-1944 3
- Hapgood, Norman, 1868-1937 3
- Howells, William Dean, 1837-1920 3
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 88
- Stored offsite 63
- Stored onsite 24
The collection contains public health surveys by Hiscock and others; some correspondence; materials related to Hiscock's activities in Yale-in-China and the World Health Assembly; materials on Hiscock's awards; photographs and memorabilia on the dedication of the Ira V. Hiscock Library; and memorabilia that were to be assembled in scrapbooks, especially from the period after his retirement.
G. D. (Edith) Hsiung was head of the Virology Laboratory at the Veterans Administration Medical Center, founder and director of the national Viral Reference Laboratory for the VA, and professor in the Department of Laboratory Medicine at Yale. The collection includes correspondence, descriptions of her courses and special workshops, presentations, scrapbooks, photographs, reprints of articles, laboratory notebooks, and research manuscripts.
The Langston Hughes Papers contain letters, manuscripts, personal items, photographs, clippings, artworks, and objects that document the life of the well-known African-American poet.
The collection contains artwork, professional and personal papers, photographs, correspondence, scrapbooks, journals and other papers by or relating to Clement Hurd.
This collection contains writings, correspondence, notebooks, photographs, scrapbooks, and other papers by or related to American writer, newspaper reporter, and playwright Harold Igo.
The papers include photographs, scrapbooks, correspondence, and memorabilia documenting Edith B. Jackson's Yale Rooming-In Research Project at the Grace-New Haven Community Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut. The impact of the rooming-in concept on the medical profession is also documented.
The papers include Joan Jackson's masters' degree research, her masters' thesis, correrspondence, presentations, grant applications, and publications, and a scrapbook documenting her successful career at University of Washington. The second part of the collection documents her role as a Class A Trustee (i.e. non-alcoholic) of the General Study Board of Alcoholics Anonymous from 1983 to 1992, incuding her presentations and publications.
Collection of scrapbooks documenting the activities of the Yale School of Drama, Yale Repertory Theatre, and Yale Cabaret, 1966-2008.