Showing Collections: 141–160 of 175
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 103
- Manuscripts and Archives 64
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 4
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 2
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 1
- Lewis Walpole Library 1 ∧ less
- Scrapbooks 152
- Photographs 41
- Photographic prints 34
- Diaries 26
- Audiovisual materials 24
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 23
- American literature -- 20th century 22
- Authors 22
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 20
- Photograph albums 19
- Drawings (visual works) 17
- College sports 15
- Families 14
- Scrapbooks -- United States -- 20th Century 14
- Born digital 13
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 12
- Sound recordings 11
- Account books 8
- American poetry -- 20th Century 8
- Postcards 8 ∧ less
- French 8
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 6
- Italian 3
- Chinese 2
- Yale University 53
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 13
- Yale University Athletic Association 12
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 7
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 6
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics, Physical Education, and Recreation 5
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 4
- Knollenberg, Bernhard, 1892-1973 4
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 4
- Pinchot, Gifford, 1865-1946 4
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 4
- Alfred A. Knopf, Inc 3
- Barrie, J. M. (James Matthew), 1860-1937 3
- Camp, Walter, 1859-1925 3
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 3
- Ewing, Max 3
- Hapgood, Hutchins, 1869-1944 3
- Hapgood, Norman, 1868-1937 3
- Howells, William Dean, 1837-1920 3
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 88
- Stored offsite 63
- Stored onsite 24
Correspondence, diaries, journals, scrapbooks, photographs and miscellanea relating to Walter Keeler Scofield's career as naval surgeon during the Civil War and his later voyages to Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, and the West Indies.
The Austin Strong Papers contain correspondence, theater scripts, artwork, notebooks, diaries, sketchbooks, scrapbooks, photographs, photograph albums, printed material, and professional and personal papers. The papers primarily document Strong's professional work as a playwright, stage designer, theater producer, author, artist, and landscape architect. A small amount of material documents his work as a volunteer air raid warden in the 1940s.
The collection consists of correspondence, particularly a set of letters from Grantly Dick-Read; a nearly full set of articles by Thoms; and 11 scrapbooks and photograph albums concerning his years as a Yale medical student and early faculty member, his work on natural childbirth and rooming-in, and his interest in the history of Connecticut medicine.
The scrapbook documents fellows and associate fellows of Timothy Dwight College, Yale University.
The records consist of scrapbooks, mostly produced by the Timothy Dwight printshop, documenting activities and residents of Timothy Dwight College, Yale University.
The James Tiroff notebooks and art works document Tiroff’s experiences touring Europe as an actor and designer with the avant-garde theatre company the Living Theatre between 1964 and 1966.
The papers consist of correspondence, photographs (mostly unidentified), a scrapbook, and a family record book compiled by David Cushman Twichell. The papers document Twichell's career; interests; marriage; and family, particularly his father Joseph Hopkins Twichell. The papers include a small photograph album documenting the architecture and Cordero family of Isleta, New Mexico, where Twichell may have had a home.
The Carl Van Vechten Papers includes correspondence, writings, photographs, scrapbooks and albums, and artwork documenting Carl Van Vechten's activities as a writer, photographer, and patron of the arts.
Charles Wayne Chase, Class of 1923, Sheffield Scientific School, photographs and memorabilia documenting life at Yale
The collection consists of scrapbooks, photographs, newspaper clippings and ephemera of Charles Wayne Chase primarily documenting the Yale Crew Team, rowing and regattas.
The records consist of song arrangements, sheet music, audio recordings, membership lists, advertisements, clippings, photographs, posters, scrapbooks, and other memorabilia of the Yale Whiffenpoofs.