Showing Collections: 161–166 of 166
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 94
- Manuscripts and Archives 64
- Medical Historical Library, Harvey Cushing / John Hay Whitney Medical Library 4
- Yale University Arts Library 2
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 1
- The Lewis Walpole Library 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 53
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 13
- Yale University Athletic Association 12
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 7
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 6
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics, Physical Education, and Recreation 5
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 4
- Knollenberg, Bernhard, 1892-1973 4
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 4
- Pinchot, Gifford, 1865-1946 4
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 4
- Alfred A. Knopf, Inc 3
- Barrie, J. M. (James Matthew), 1860-1937 3
- Camp, Walter, 1859-1925 3
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 3
- Ewing, Max 3
- Hapgood, Hutchins, 1869-1944 3
- Hapgood, Norman, 1868-1937 3
- Howells, William Dean, 1837-1920 3
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 79
- Stored offsite 63
- Stored onsite 24
Call Number: RU 339
Overview: The scrapbooks document Yale barn parties and other activities of the Yale Club of Montclair, New Jersey.
Call Number: MS 1212
Overview: The collection consists of printed matter, reports, correspondence, memoranda, radio scripts, memorabilia, scrapbooks and clippings documenting some of the activities at Yale University and of the individual colleges during World War II. Letters from Yale men in the services, both in the United States and abroad, to officials of the university make up a substantial part of the collection. Also included are correspondence and financial documents of the "Yale Library Project," a military...
Call Number: MS 664
Overview: Correspondence, administrative records, scientific reports, writings, and illustrative material on the three expeditions to Peru sponsored by Yale University between 1911-1915. The most celebrated discoveries, the finding of Machu Picchu and of Vitcos, the last capital of the Incas, were studied during the expeditions by scientific specialists who were drawn principally from the Yale faculty. The papers include their diaries, manuscripts, and published reports of their work, as well as the...
Call Number: RU 138
Overview: The materials consist of scrapbooks created by and for Yale students documenting student life at Yale.
Dates: circa 1824-1967
Call Number: RU 936
Overview: The materials consist of scrapbooks maintained by the Yale University Athletic Association (later known as the Department of Athletics, Physical Education, and Recreation) documenting boxing at Yale.
Call Number: WA MSS S-3697
Overview: Approximately 100 autograph letters, signed, from Ernest E. Young to Janet Buschman, 1954 June 23-1955 July 18, undated; and 8 sketchbooks containing architectural drawings of San Francisco, California, buildings; interior designs; book illustrations; ships and trains; and human figures and animals, 1974-2005, undated. Accompanied by a scrapbook kept by Buschman during her time as treasurer of the San Mateo Junior College Flying Club, 1948-1949, and 8 letters from Buschman's sister, Iris...