Showing Collections: 61–80 of 90
- Theater -- United States 30
- Photographic prints 24
- Photographs 22
- Audiovisual materials 18
- Theater programs 15
- Scrapbooks 14
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 13
- Actors -- United States 11
- Theatrical producers and directors -- United States 11
- American drama -- 20th Century 10
- Dramatists 10
- Scripts (documents) 10
- Theater -- Production and direction 10
- Theater -- Production and direction -- United States 10
- American literature -- 20th century 9
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 9
- Set designers -- United States 9
- Sound recordings 9
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 8
- Born digital 8 ∧ less
- French 6
- German 5
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Russian 2
- Hungarian 1
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 6
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 6
- Yale School of Drama 6
- Fontanne, Lynn, 1887-1983 4
- Jones, Robert Edmond, 1887-1954 4
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 4
- Thomson, Virgil, 1896-1989 4
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 4
- Coward, Noel, 1899-1973 3
- Craig, Edward Gordon, 1872-1966 3
- Helburn, Theresa, 1887-1959 3
- Kazan, Elia, 1909-2003 3
- Langner, Lawrence, 1890-1962 3
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 3
- Lunt, Alfred, 1892-1977 3
- Marshall, Armina 3
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 3
- Tchelitchew, Pavel, 1898-1957 3
- Theatre Guild 3
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 48
- Stored offsite 32
- Stored onsite 10
The papers include writings, teaching files, and other materials documenting Ruhl’s career as a playwright and essayist and teacher of poetry, playwriting, and modern drama.
The Goldie Russler and Abraham Burstein Papers consist of personal and professional records of American Yiddish theater actress Goldie Russler (1904-1997) and her husband Abraham Burstein (1900-1992) from circa 1900-1992.
This collection consists of set and costume designs by Stephen O. Saxe, photographs of theatrical set designs and performances, photographs of the Saxe family, and other papers including printed materials, and writings. Also includes a set design by Robert Edmond Jones.
The collection contains correspondence, writings, photographs, printed material, personal papers, and other papers by or relating to George Sklar and Miriam Blecher.
The collection consists of souvenir performance programs, the majority of which document anniversary or other special performances of individual actors, theatrical productions, theatres, and theatrical production companies in the United States and Great Britain.
The papers contain correspondence, diaries, writings, materials related to the production of Four Saints in Three Acts and the paintings of Florine Stettheimer, and miscellaneous papers.
The collection includes correspondence, writings, photographs and printed material that document the life and work of Russian-born painter and set designer Pavel Tchelitchew. Correspondence includes letters between Tchelitchew and Edith Sitwell. Writings include the memoir of Tchelitchew's sister Alexandra Zaousailloff.