Showing Collections: 1–14 of 14
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 6
- Manuscripts and Archives 4
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 4
- Theater programs 13
- Photographs 6
- Playbills 4
- Scripts (documents) 4
- Theater -- United States 4
- College theater 3
- Audiovisual materials 2
- College students -- Societies, etc. 2
- Concert programs 2
- Dramatists -- United States -- 20th Century 2
- Dramatists, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 2
- Photographic prints 2
- Printed ephemera 2
- Theater 2
- Theater -- Great Britain 2
- Theatrical posters, American 2
- Actors 1
- Actors -- Great Britain 1
- Actors -- United States 1
- Actresses 1 ∧ less
- French 1
- German 1
- Italian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Albee, Edward, 1928-2016 2
- Sondheim, Stephen 2
- Yale Repertory Theatre 2
- Yale School of Drama 2
- Yale University 2
- Yale University. Dramatic Association 2
- Asquith, Anthony, 1902-1968 1
- Asquith, H. H. (Herbert Henry), 1852-1928 1
- Asquith, Margot, 1864-1945 1
- Bingham, Millicent Todd, 1880-1968 1
- Blecher, Miriam, 1912-1979 1
- Boult, Adrian, 1889-1983 1
- Brustein, Robert Sanford, 1927- 1
- Channing, Stockard 1
- Coquelin, Ernest 1
- Crawford, Jack Randall, 1878- 1
- Dodd, Jonathan 1
- Dodd, Mead & Company 1
- Ensemble Company for the Creative Arts 1
- Ensemble Company for the Performing Arts 1 ∧ less
Photographic prints and clippings relating to English and American Drama as collected by Jack Randall Crawford, the staff of the Drama Library, and others.
The collection contains drafts and print editions of scripts, scores, and other writings by American playwrights Edward Albee and Tennessee Williams, and musical theater writer and composer Stephen Sondheim. Also included is correspondence, contracts, and other materials related to the publication of Sondheim’s and Williams’s works; photographs; printed materials, such as playbills, souvenir programs, periodicals, and clippings; and notes and inventories related to the collection.
The John Guare Papers document the work and life of the playwright and educator John Guare. The papers consist of production files, correspondence, writings, writings of others, subject files, personal effects, personal papers, photographs, printed material, and computer and audiovisual media. The bulk of the material spans the years 1962–2010.
The records consist primarily of the production files maintained by Leland Starnes as director of the Yale Dramatic Association (Yale Dramat). Included are prompt scripts, notes, photographs, cast lists, rehearsal schedules, sheet music, budgets, ground plans, stage designs (sketches), programs, posters, sound recordings, and newsclippings. Also included are a complete set of meeting minutes of the Yale Dramatic Association from 1960 to 1968 and a small amount of correspondence.
The records consist of marketing and publicity files, including press releases, clippings, photographs, posters, programs and newsletters documenting productions of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale Repertory Theatre.
The collection contains correspondence, writings, photographs, printed material, personal papers, and other papers by or relating to George Sklar and Miriam Blecher.
The collection consists of souvenir performance programs, the majority of which document anniversary or other special performances of individual actors, theatrical productions, theatres, and theatrical production companies in the United States and Great Britain.
This collection contains scripts and ephemera from the Yale Cabaret.
This collection contains ephemera pertaining to Yale Repertory Theatre, Yale School of Drama, and other undergraduate theater organizations at Yale University.
This collection contains scripts and ephemera from the Yale Summer Cabaret (formerly known as the Ensemble Company for the Performing Arts).