Showing Collections: 1–5 of 5
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 3
- Bullitt, William C. (William Christian), 1891-1967 2
- Freud, Sigmund, 1856-1939 2
- Grew, Joseph C. (Joseph Clark), 1880-1965 2
- Yale University 2
- Antheil, George, 1900-1959 1
- Atkins, Paul M. (Paul Moody), 1892- 1
- Auchincloss, Gordon, 1886-1943 1
- Austria. Staatsamt für Inneres und Unterricht 1
- Bayne, Hugh Aiken, 1870-1954 1
- Belgium. Ministère des sciences et des arts 1
- Belmont, Eleanor Robson, 1879-1979 1
- Bergman, Alfred Nathan, 1898- 1
- Biddle, Anthony Joseph Drexel, 1896-1961 1
- Biddle, George, 1885-1973 1
- Blum, Léon, 1872-1950 1
- Blum, Suzanne, 1898-1994 1
- Bowman, Isaiah, 1878-1950 1
- Braun, Leopold 1
- Bridges, Styles, 1898-1961 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3
- Stored onsite and offsite 2
Hugh Aiken Bayne papers
Call Number: MS 68
Overview: The papers are primarily printed and typescript documents relating to Hugh Bayne's service on international arbitration commissions, some with his marginalia and accompanying notes. His decisions as arbiter include his interpretations of disarmament clauses of the Versailles Treaty (1923) and his opinion on the claims of the Standard Oil Company (1926) and on the claim of Belgium to the treasure of the Order of the Golden Fleece. The remainder of the papers is made up of three volumes of his...
Eleanor Robson Belmont collection
Call Number: MS 668
Overview: Chiefly autographs and letters collected by Eleanor R. Belmont in connection with a copy of the Treaty of Versailles for which she wanted original signatures. There is also some personal correspondence connected with gathering the letters and a small amount of memorabilia.
William C. Bullitt papers
Call Number: MS 112
Overview: The papers consist of correspondence, government documents, writings, speeches, photographs, research materials, printed matter, motion picture film, and other material which document William C. Bullitt's career as a diplomat and journalist and his personal and family life.
Dates: 1813-1998, bulk 1909-1967
Clive Day papers
Call Number: MS 173
Overview: The papers contain correspondence, printed material, reports, and other papers documenting Clive Day's activities as an advisor to the American Commission to Negotiate Peace, a Yale University professor of political economy, and a member of the Connecticut Unemployment Commission.
William Bayard Hale papers
Call Number: MS 814
Overview: Correspondence, writings, memorabilia, scrapbooks and printed matter chiefly concentrated in the years 1910-1923. The correspondence includes photocopies of thirteen letters from Woodrow Wilson to Hale (1911-1915) discussing various aspects of United States foreign policy. Between 1913 and 1914, Hale travelled in Central America as Woodrow Wilson's special emissary to Mexico and then to Nicaragua. His letters to his wife during this period describe the political upheavals in those countries and...