Showing Collections: 1–19 of 19
- Manuscripts and Archives 14
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 5
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States 17
- Photographs 6
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Education and the war 5
- Military training camps -- United States 4
- Photograph albums 3
- Soldiers 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Schools 3
- Armed Forces 2
- Asia 2
- Diaries 2
- Drawings (visual works) 2
- Educators 2
- Emigration and immigration 2
- Military education -- United States 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Soldiers -- Education, Non-military -- United States 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States -- Pictorial works 2
- Africa, North -- Description and travel 1
- African American art 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 10
- Lippmann, Walter, 1889-1974 2
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 2
- United States. Army. Reserve Officers' Training Corps 2
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 2
- Acheson, Dean, 1893-1971 1
- American Historical Association 1
- Armstrong, Hamilton Fish, 1893-1973 1
- Army Specialized Training Division (Yale University) 1
- Army Specialized Training Program (U.S.) 1
- Astor, William Waldorf Astor, Viscount, 1848-1919 1
- Baker, Newton Diehl, 1871-1937 1
- Baruch, Bernard M. (Bernard Mannes), 1870-1965 1
- Bemis, Samuel Flagg, 1891-1973 1
- Benson family 1
- Benson, James Bernard, 1891-1979 1
- Benson, Malcom Daniel, 1920-2015 1
- Benson, Phyllis Pearl, 1924-1996 1
- Benson, Ruth Wilhelmina Kohlstedt, 1893-1944 1
- Book Shop, LLC 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 13
- Stored onsite and offsite 5
- Stored onsite 1
The records consist of correspondence, transcripts, photographs, instructional materials, and administrative files documenting the Army Specialized Training Division at Yale, particularly the Army Specialized Training Program (ASTP) and the Civil Affairs Specialists Training School.
Ruth Wilhelmina Kohlstedt Benson and Eloise Jeanette Benson Nicholl photographs and photograph albums of California life
The records consist of administrative files, memoranda, reserve program information, correspondence, letters of recommendation, and student files documenting the operations of the Yale Bureau of Military Information.
Correspondence, diary and memorabilia. Most of the correspondence relates to Cofrances' efforts in 1926 to win a scholarship offered by the Italy America Society. Also in the correspondence are two notes from Rudy Vallée. His army service in San Francisco (1942-1945) is documented by a diary and memorabilia.
The papers consist of correspondence with an international array of scholars, journalists, heads of state, government officials, and friends. Also included are manuscripts and drafts of his books, columns, and speeches. In addition there are diaries and engagement books, photographs of Walter Lippmann with family and friends, requests to speak or write, honors, and film and audio tapes.
The records consist of student files, memoranda, correspondence, and rosters documenting the Navy V-12 Unit at Yale. Included is correspondence between the Navy and Yale University documenting the establishment of the Navy V-12 program at Yale.
Personal and professional correspondence, administrative files, writings and genealogical manuscripts, notebooks, news clippings, memorabilia, loose photographs and photograph albums relating to the Reed family and Reed's service as captain in the U.S. Army at Camp Murphy, Florida.
The Austin Strong Papers contain correspondence, theater scripts, artwork, notebooks, diaries, sketchbooks, scrapbooks, photographs, photograph albums, printed material, and professional and personal papers. The papers primarily document Strong's professional work as a playwright, stage designer, theater producer, author, artist, and landscape architect. A small amount of material documents his work as a volunteer air raid warden in the 1940s.
Scrapbooks, record books, and memorabilia chiefly relating to the educational and library activities at the Poston Relocation Center, an American concentration camp. Nine scrapbooks made and bound by the students cover topics of academic study as well as their memoirs documenting their accounts of being incarcerated. A printed yearbook is also included.
The Masood Ali Wilbert Warren Papers includes sketchbooks, sketches, and drawings created by Warren, 1933-1988, as well as photographs and collected material.
The materials consist of photographs of Paul Wilkinson documenting the Yale campus during World War II. Included are photographs of facilities used by the armed services billeted on campus.
The materials consist of photographs of Army and Navy Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC and NROTC), Signal Corps, Yale Batteries, and Civil Affairs Training program activities at Yale during World War I and World War II. Includes images of drilling instruction, exercises, and artillery practice. There are a few photographs of Yale students during the Spanish-American War.