Showing Collections: 1–20 of 271
- Audiovisual materials 230
- Born digital 124
- Photographs 95
- American literature -- 20th century 92
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 80
- Sound recordings 65
- American poetry -- 20th Century 61
- Photographic prints 56
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 54
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 53
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 47
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 35
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 33
- LGBTQ resource 30
- American poetry -- 21st century 24
- Audiocassettes 24
- Scrapbooks 24
- Electronic documents 23
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 23
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 22 ∧ less
- French 21
- German 13
- Spanish; Castilian 8
- Italian 7
- Russian 5
- Japanese 3
- Polish 3
- Chinese 2
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Korean 1
- Lithuanian 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Navajo; Navaho 1
- Persian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan 1
- Turkish 1 ∧ less
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 8
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 8
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 8
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 7
- Yale University 7
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 6
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 6
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 6
- Schuyler, James 6
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 6
- Gander, Forrest, 1956- 5
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 5
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 5
- Warhol, Andy, 1928-1987 5
- Welish, Marjorie, 1944- 5
- Wright, C. D., 1949-2016 5
- Berssenbrugge, Mei-mei, 1947- 4
- Corn, Alfred, 1943- 4
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 4
- Eshleman, Clayton 4 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 170
- Stored offsite 90
- Stored onsite 11
The Peter Ackroyd papers primarily contain research files, manuscripts, drafts, and page proofs for many of Ackroyd's novels, biographies, and historical studies, as well as related correspondence and screenplays. Also present are his appointment books, some personal papers and photographs, and personal papers of his partner Brian Michael Kuhn (1952-1994).
The collection consists of black-and-white and color photographic prints, contact sheets, negatives, slides, indices and other papers, audiovisual media, and digital files related to the work of Canadian-American photographer Dorothy Alexander. Photographic materials encompass her professional freelance work and personal creative endeavors, particularly street photography.
Business records, publications, catalogs, promotional ephemera, printed material, photographs, electronic media, and other papers by or relating to the Andrew Smith Gallery, Inc.
The Eve Arnold Papers contains her photographs, contact sheets, negatives, slides, transparencies, diaries, film production files, correspondence, writings by and about Arnold, printed materials, and ephemera that document her career as a member of the Magnum Photos cooperative. In addition, the collection contains audiovisual materials including motion picture film, videocassettes, sound recordings, and computer media.
The Richard Brown Baker Papers consist of correspondence; art and artist files; professional and personal papers; exhibit files; diaries; writings; photographic prints, negatives, and slides; photograph albums; objects; printed material; and an audiocassette interview.
The Rex Beach Papers, which span from 1905-1956, contain correspondence, photographs, printed material, and other papers by or relating to Rex Ellingwood Beach's life and work.
The William Beckford Collection consists of correspondence, a few manuscripts, personal papers of Beckford family members, a 16mm motion picture film on Beckford with accompanying reel-to-reel soundtrack, and other papers relating to Beckford research and collections.
This collection consists of audio and video recordings of concerts, readings, and other events held at the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
The collection consists of correspondence, research and writing files, production files, audiocassettes, professional papers, printed material, a computer disk, and other papers, documenting Bellamy's work as an author and editor, as director of the Literature Program of the National Endowment for the Arts, and as editor and publisher of Fiction International magazine.