Showing Collections: 1–20 of 232
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 193
- Manuscripts and Archives 35
- Gilmore Music Library 2
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 1
- Oral History of American Music 1
- Born digital 213
- Audiovisual materials 123
- Photographs 86
- American literature -- 20th century 68
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 54
- American poetry -- 20th Century 47
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 44
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 41
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 40
- Electronic documents 40
- LGBTQ resource 35
- Computer files 32
- Photographic prints 32
- Sound recordings 27
- American poetry -- 21st century 26
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 25
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 22
- Audiocassettes 20
- American literature -- 21st century 19
- Authors -- United States -- 21st century 19 ∧ less
- French 10
- Italian 8
- German 6
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- Arabic 2
- Chinese 2
- Japanese 2
- Russian 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Korean 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Persian 1
- Polish 1
- Portuguese 1
- Turkish 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 16
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 8
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 8
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 7
- Yale University. School of Architecture 7
- Schuyler, James 6
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 5
- Corn, Alfred, 1943- 5
- Eshleman, Clayton 5
- Gander, Forrest, 1956- 5
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 5
- McClatchy, J. D., 1945-2018 5
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 5
- Warhol, Andy, 1928-1987 5
- Berssenbrugge, Mei-mei, 1947- 4
- Brainard, Joe, 1942-1994 4
- DuPlessis, Rachel Blau 4
- Gizzi, Peter, 1959- 4
- Hejinian, Lyn 4
- Howe, Susan, 1937- 4 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 138
- Stored offsite 86
- Stored onsite 8
The Peter Ackroyd papers primarily contain research files, manuscripts, drafts, and page proofs for many of Ackroyd's novels, biographies, and historical studies, as well as related correspondence and screenplays. Also present are his appointment books, some personal papers and photographs, and personal papers of his partner Brian Michael Kuhn (1952-1994).
The collection contains contact sheets, negatives, transparencies, slides, photographic prints, scrapbooks, writings, professional and personal papers, correspondence, printed material, cameras and other recording equipment, and audiovisual and computer media created and collected by Hungarian photojournalist Lucien Aigner.
Business records, publications, catalogs, promotional ephemera, printed material, photographs, electronic media, and other papers by or relating to the Andrew Smith Gallery, Inc.
The Eve Arnold Papers contains her photographs, contact sheets, negatives, slides, transparencies, diaries, film production files, correspondence, writings by and about Arnold, printed materials, and ephemera that document her career as a member of the Magnum Photos cooperative. In addition, the collection contains audiovisual materials including motion picture film, videocassettes, sound recordings, and computer media.
The records are comprised of drawings, photographs, correspondence, notes, slides, audiovisual, and printed material pertaining to the work of Balmori Associates, including documentation of projects in the United States and Europe. Also included are the professional papers of and writings, both published and unpublished, by principal Diana Balmori, circa 1970-2014.
Collection consists chiefly of visual poems and collages by Basinski, including one collaboration between Basinski and Ginny O'Brien. Other papers include one autograph notebook, with text and drawings, and printed materials announcing work by Basinski.
The collection consists of production files for published and unpublished books, related artwork, correspondence, and computer files by or relating to Susan Bee. Production files for published works include materials relating to M/E/A/N/I/N/G; Bed Hangings (with Susan Howe); A Girl's Life (with Johanna Drucker); The Burning Babe & Other Poems (with Jerome Rothenberg); and Log Rhythms and Little Orphan Anagram (with Charles Bernstein).
The collection consists of correspondence, research and writing files, production files, audiocassettes, professional papers, printed material, a computer disk, and other papers, documenting Bellamy's work as an author and editor, as director of the Literature Program of the National Endowment for the Arts, and as editor and publisher of Fiction International magazine.
The Charles Bernstein papers, which span from 1950-2010s, contain extensive writings, along with other papers, programs, clippings, notebooks, audiovisual materials, and electronic media that document or are related to Bernstein's life and work.
The collection includes manuscript music, notes and writings, correspondence, professional papers, printed material, and audiovisual and computer media documenting the career of African American composer and musician Ed Bland.
The Judy Blume papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal and other papers documenting the life and work of American author Judy Blume.