Showing Collections: 4941–4960 of 5134
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2698
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1570
- Yale University Divinity School Library 341
- Yale University Arts Library 130
- Yale University Music Library 121
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Medical Historical Library, Harvey Cushing / John Hay Whitney Medical Library 66
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 65
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- The Lewis Walpole Library 13
- Oral History of American Music 10 ∧ less
- Photographs 510
- Diaries 290
- Educators 285
- Photographic prints 270
- American literature -- 20th century 269
- Families 244
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 233
- Authors 222
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Audiovisual materials 195
- Clergy 183
- Born digital 170
- Connecticut 153
- Scrapbooks 143
- Lawyers 124
- Authors -- United States -- 20th Century 120
- Drawings (visual works) 117
- Account books 115
- Business 114
- American poetry -- 20th Century 106 ∧ less
- Yale University 1519
- Yale University. School of Medicine 89
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 62
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 42
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 38
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34
- Yale Center for British Art 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3287
- Stored onsite and offsite 1141
- Stored onsite 706
Call Number: RU 693
Overview: The materials consist primarily of photographic negatives used in the Yale Daily News. Subjects cover all aspects of Yale student life, including athletics and student demonstrations.
Dates: circa 1950-2001
Call Number: RU 888
Overview: The records consist of the constitution, correspondence, ledger, notes, and layout sheets documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Daily News.
Call Number: RU 1065
Overview: The records consist of meeting minutes, correspondence, directories, member lists, and historical material documenting the activities of the Yale Dames.
Call Number: RU 75
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, annual reports, budget and accounting records, rosters, memoranda, photographs and general administrative records concerning the activities of Rollin G. Osterweis as director of the Yale Debate Association.
Call Number: RU 139
Overview: The collection consists of Yale student notebooks, notes, and compositions documenting debates and disputations.
Call Number: RU 389
Overview: The material consists of audiotapes and a poster documenting a 1997 symposium sponsored by the Yale Digital Media Center for the Arts titled "Moving Images: University Libraries and Museums in the Digital Marketplace."
Call Number: RU 366
Overview: The material consists of blank samples of diplomas and certificates, press releases, and news clippings documenting degrees, certificates, and honors conferred by Yale.
Dates: circa 1920-1970
Call Number: RU 150
Overview: The collection consists of diplomas awarded by Yale.
Dates: Circa 1702-1950
Call Number: RG 27
Overview: This collection contains article-length publications and unpublished papers by Yale faculty, primarily from the Divinity School. These writings have been gathered into the collection in order to provide a consolidated repository for the works of Yale Divinity School faculty, past and present. This is not a comprehensive collection but rather consists of writings that have been given to the library by current or past Yale faculty members. Writings of faculty members whose papers constitute...
Call Number: RG 41
Overview: The theses in Series I (1939-1956) were submitted to YDS for a variety of degree programs. The theses in Series II (1975-1982) and those available in microfiche format in Series III (1975-2020) were submitted for the S.T.M. degree at Yale Divinity School. Series IV contains additional theses that have some Yale connection. The theses in this collection are mostly from Yale Divinity School, but some theses related to Yale or its collections are also included.
Call Number: RG 320
Overview: The Yale Divinity School Women’s Center Records include administrative and operational records, Women’s Center publications, financial records, an extensive selection of collected materials (including non-Yale Divinity journals, magazines, church history), audio-visual material and memorabilia.
Call Number: RU 80
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, minutes, reports and manuals documenting the operations and activities of the Yale Drama Alumni Association.
Call Number: RU 300
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, financial records, set designs, scrapbooks, show files, programs, scripts, posters, and photographs documenting the administration and production of theatrical works by the Yale Dramatic Association.
Dates: circa 1900-2004
Call Number: RU 858
Overview: The records consist of the budget, tickets, an invitation, a program, a script, and a commemorative publication documenting the Yale Stage Blue production.
Call Number: DRA 36
Overview: This collection contains scripts produced by the Yale Dramatic Association (also known as the Dramat).
Found in: Yale University Arts Library
Call Number: LWL MSS 23
Overview: The Yale Edition of Horace Walpole's Correspondence Editorial Project Records document the research, planning, editing, publishing, and marketing of W. S. Lewis’s scholarly edition of the correspondence of Horace Walpole (1717-1797), issued in forty-eight volumes between 1937 and 1983 by Yale University Press.
Dates: 1900-1983, bulk 1936-1983
Found in: The Lewis Walpole Library
Call Number: RU 469
Overview: The records consist of scrapbooks and photostats of correspondence and clippings documenting the purchase of James Boswell's private papers by Yale University.
Call Number: RU 1158
Call Number: MS 566
Overview: A miscellaneous collection of documents, printed or photocopied, by and about Elihu Yale. Included are records of the Agency of Fort St. George (Madras, India), 1679-1692, during the years of Elihu Yale's governorship, biographical and genealogical materials, copies of correspondence (1699-1719) with Catherine and Elihu Nicks and material on Madras, India and Wrexham, Wales. In the few family papers are a copy of the will of Thomas Yale (1619), the "Recipe book" of Lady Bab North, written for...