Showing Collections: 4961–4980 of 5113
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2698
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1556
- Yale University Divinity School Library 340
- Yale University Arts Library 128
- Yale University Music Library 121
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 78
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 65
- Medical Historical Library, Harvey Cushing / John Hay Whitney Medical Library 64
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- The Lewis Walpole Library 12
- Oral History of American Music 10 ∧ less
- Photographs 505
- Diaries 290
- Educators 285
- American literature -- 20th century 269
- Photographic prints 267
- Families 244
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 233
- Authors 222
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Audiovisual materials 195
- Clergy 183
- Born digital 167
- Connecticut 151
- Scrapbooks 143
- Lawyers 124
- Authors -- United States -- 20th Century 119
- Drawings (visual works) 116
- Business 114
- Account books 112
- American poetry -- 20th Century 106 ∧ less
- Yale University 1518
- Yale University. School of Medicine 89
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 67
- Yale College (1718-1887) 62
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 42
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 38
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34
- Yale Center for British Art 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3279
- Stored onsite and offsite 1137
- Stored onsite 697
Call Number: RU 520
Overview: The records consist of the constitution, amendments to the constitution, reports, correspondence, minutes, and journals documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Medical Journal.
Call Number: Ms Coll 12
Overview: Correspondence, printed materials, and clippings saved by Madeline Stanton, Secretary of the Historical Library, concerning the building, opening, and formal dedication of the Yale Medical Library on June 15, 1941.
Call Number: RU 94
Overview: The records consist of annual reports, minutes, accreditation records, budgets, and correspondence, including files of Frederick G. Kilgour and Stanley D. Truelson as directors of the Yale Medical Library. A significant number of records relate to Kilgour's involvement with early library automation efforts. Other records pertain to Kilgour's published writings on library automation, the history of science and technology, and library administrative concerns.
Call Number: RU 1064
Overview: The materials consist of by-laws, meeting minutes, and a list officers of the Yale Medical Wives Association.
Call Number: MS 1258
Overview: An artificial collection of correspondence, writings, diaries, and memorabilia relating to Yale University, its officials and employees, faculty, students, and related topics.
Dates: 1701-2007, bulk 1701-1987
Call Number: RU 565
Overview: The materials consist of correspondence and memorabilia documenting the Yale Mountaineering Club's relations with climbers of Mt. Everest.
Call Number: RU 341
Overview: The collection consists of music and lyrics for songs about Yale.
Call Number: Misc. Ms. 59
Overview: Teacher and student manuals for a federally-funded secondary school music curriculum project
Found in: Yale University Music Library
Call Number: RU 949
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, applications for licensing and funding, agreements, and meeting minutes documenting the Yale New Haven Educational Corporation (YNHEC) and its unsuccessful attempt to establish an education television station in New Haven, Connecticut.
Call Number: MS 835
Overview: The records consist of the administrative records of the Yale-New Haven Hospital from the office of the Executive Director. A large part of the records are from the office of Albert W. Snoke who was executive Director from 1946-1968. The records cover the history of the hospital as a whole and its individual departments, its relations with Yale University, the city of New Haven, the state of Connecticut, and general issues such as health care delivery, voluntary health organizations,...
Call Number: RU 883
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, reports, committee records, grant proposals, and audiotapes of meetings and presentations documenting the Yale-New Haven Teachers Institute.
Call Number: RU 71
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, notebooks, membership lists, meeting minutes, scrapbooks, and printed matter of the Yale Newcomer's Club.
Call Number: RU 104
Overview: The collection consists of objects and memorabilia related to Yale including artwork, apparel, silver and porcelain place settings, building hardware, engraving plates, and fraternity insignia.
Call Number: MS 664
Overview: Correspondence, administrative records, scientific reports, writings, and illustrative material on the three expeditions to Peru sponsored by Yale University between 1911-1915. The most celebrated discoveries, the finding of Machu Picchu and of Vitcos, the last capital of the Incas, were studied during the expeditions by scientific specialists who were drawn principally from the Yale faculty. The papers include their diaries, manuscripts, and published reports of their work, as well as the...
Call Number: RU 1076
Overview: These intentionally assembled materials consist of eighty-eight albumen prints of Yale students, faculty, staff, and buildings and grounds, circa 1869-1870.
Dates: circa 1869-1870
Call Number: RU 119
Overview: The collection consists of plays written by Yale students.
Call Number: RU 377
Overview: The materials consist of poems written by Yale students.
Call Number: RU 248
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, published materials, minutes, press releases, membership lists, memorabilia, and videotapes documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Political Union.
Call Number: RU 475
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, minutes, schedules, and printed materials documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Post-doctoral Seminars on Education.
Call Number: RU 454
Overview: The records consist of administrative papers, committee minutes, and reports concerning the planning and construction of a new building for the Yale Psychiatric Institute (YPI, formerly the Department of Psychiatry).