Showing Collections: 4981–5000 of 5113
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2698
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1556
- Yale University Divinity School Library 340
- Yale University Arts Library 128
- Yale University Music Library 121
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 78
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 65
- Medical Historical Library, Harvey Cushing / John Hay Whitney Medical Library 64
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- The Lewis Walpole Library 12
- Oral History of American Music 10 ∧ less
- Photographs 505
- Diaries 290
- Educators 285
- American literature -- 20th century 269
- Photographic prints 267
- Families 244
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 233
- Authors 222
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Audiovisual materials 195
- Clergy 183
- Born digital 167
- Connecticut 151
- Scrapbooks 143
- Lawyers 124
- Authors -- United States -- 20th Century 119
- Drawings (visual works) 116
- Business 114
- Account books 112
- American poetry -- 20th Century 106 ∧ less
- Yale University 1518
- Yale University. School of Medicine 89
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 67
- Yale College (1718-1887) 62
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 42
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 38
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34
- Yale Center for British Art 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3278
- Stored onsite and offsite 1137
- Stored onsite 698
Call Number: RU 519
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, manuscripts, legal and financial papers, and cartoons documenting the Yale Record.
Call Number: RG 182
Overview: These records relate to the Religion in Higher Education program at Yale. Yale was an important center for Masters and Doctoral level studies in this field during the mid- twentieth century.
Dates: 1928-1966, bulk 1946-1966
Found in: Yale University Divinity School Library
Call Number: DRA 37
Overview: This collection contains ephemera pertaining to Yale Repertory Theatre, Yale School of Drama, and other undergraduate theater organizations at Yale University.
Call Number: RU 148
Overview: The records consist of personnel files, performance schedules, photographs and slides, posters, correspondence, memoranda, notes, reports, surveys, cast lists, reviews, budget materials, scripts, brochures, and accounting records documenting the management and activities of the Yale Repertory Theatre and its Winterfest productions.
Call Number: DRA 30
Overview: The collection consists of scripts from plays produced by the Yale Repertory Theatre. Individual records for these scripts are also available in Orbis.
Call Number: RU 1113
Overview: The material consists of audio recordings, transcriptions, and press releases regarding broadcasts of Yale Reports, a series of radio programs produced by the Yale University News Bureau. The programs featured Yale professors and guests discussing contemporary issues from 1955 to 1976.
Call Number: YCAL MSS 145
Overview: The papers consist of business correspondence, sometimes accompanied by submissions and proofs, between the editors of the Yale Review and the writers whose works appeared in the journal. Authors represented include John Jay Chapman, Walter De la Mare, Robert Frost, William Inge, Walter Lippmann, William Lyon Phelps, Edward Arlington Robinson, Sara Teasdale, and Louis Untermeyer.
Call Number: RU 134
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, minutes of meetings, reports, financial statements, association notices, bulletins, and other papers documenting the activities of the Yale Sailing Associates.
Call Number: RU 1078
Overview: The materials consist of photographs, drawings, specifications, slides, negatives, publications, and publicity materials documenting the Yale School of Architecture's annual building project.
Call Number: RU 1024
Overview: The materials consist of audiovisual recordings documenting productions, marketing, presentations, symposia, and events of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale Repertory Theatre.
Dates: Circa 1927-2013
Call Number: DRA 27
Overview: The collection consists of dissertations written in partial completion of the requirements for the Yale School of Drama Doctor of Fine Arts degree.
Call Number: DRA 28
Overview: This collection contains thesis projects submitted in partial fulfillment for the degree of Master of Fine Arts at the Yale School of Drama.
Call Number: RU 397
Overview: The materials consist of photographs, posters, and renderings of set designs and contact sheets documenting Yale School of Drama productions, including performances at the Yale Repertory Theatre, events, and individuals.
Call Number: DRA 13
Overview: Collection contains dramaturg protocols and production research related to Yale School of Drama plays, submitted in partial fulfillment of dramaturgical coursework.
Call Number: RU 309
Overview: The records consist of production notebooks of third-year Yale School of Drama students with concentrations in stage management. The production notebooks are one of three components making up the students' theses.
Call Number: DRA 17
Overview: The collection consists of production scripts from the Yale School of Drama, including dramaturgical cut scripts, early scripts, promptbooks, production books, and regular scripts.
Call Number: RU 728
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, student records, administrative files of the deans, financial and business records, curricula, programs, and slides documenting the activities and operations of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale School of Drama's Student Government.
Call Number: RU 727
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, printed materials, speeches, committee files, reports, scripts, theses, and budgets documenting the activities of the dean of the Yale School of Drama. Included are records of Deans Robert Brustein, Howard Stein, and Lloyd Richards.
Call Number: RU 731
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, recommendations, letters, newspaper clippings, printed materials, applications, and nominations documenting the 1978 search committee for a dean of the Yale School of Drama.
Call Number: DRA 7
Overview: This collection consists of costume and scenic design sketches submitted by Yale School of Drama students for the Gordon J. Micunis and Jay A. Korbin Scholarship, 1987-1993.