Showing Collections: 5001–5020 of 5337
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2721
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1696
- Yale Divinity Library 351
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 134
- Gilmore Music Library 123
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 84
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 42
- Lewis Walpole Library 22
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 581
- Diaries 297
- Photographic prints 287
- Educators 286
- American literature -- 20th century 283
- Families 245
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 243
- Audiovisual materials 230
- Authors 224
- Born digital 213
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Clergy 184
- Connecticut 153
- Scrapbooks 152
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 143
- Drawings (visual works) 125
- Lawyers 124
- Account books 117
- American poetry -- 20th Century 116
- Business 115 ∧ less
- French 122
- German 90
- Italian 39
- Spanish; Castilian 39
- Russian 26
- Latin 13
- Japanese 10
- Polish 10
- Chinese 8
- Multiple languages 8
- Dutch; Flemish 6
- Portuguese 5
- Yiddish 5
- Arabic 4
- Swedish 4
- Korean 3
- Danish 2
- Finnish 2
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2 ∧ less
- Yale University 1527
- Yale University. School of Medicine 94
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 64
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 45
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale Center for British Art 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3416
- Stored onsite and offsite 1219
- Stored onsite 702
The papers consist of correspondence, subject files, reports, meeting minutes, financial records, and other organization files that document Harold Edward Woodsum, Jr.'s terms on the board of directors of the National Audubon Society.
The records consist of two letters signed by Theodore Dwight Woolsey as president of Yale College.
The collection consists of correspondence, clippings, photographs, and genealogical material, primarily documenting the World War I service of William H. Woolverton. The papers also include personal papers and materials relating to the Woolverton family.
The collection comprises letters addressed to Stanley Wootton, 1933-1934, concerning horse racing and the race course at Epsom, England (home of the Derby horse race)
The records include correspondence, office files, minutes of executive committee meetings, printed material, and memoranda which document the operations and activities of the World Academy of Art and Science.
The World Performance Project at Yale Records include performance programs, posters, and other publicity materials; participant contracts and agreements; administrative files; and audiovisual material and digital files that document the Project’s performances, workshops, discussions, symposia and other events and activities from 2006 through 2012.
The archives of the World Student Christian Federation Africa Regional Office include legal documents, minutes, financial records, and documentation of workshops and consultations dealing with issues such as human rights, women's leadership, conflict transformation, HIV and AIDS, and economic justice.
The material in this collection consists of administrative and financial records of the WSCF U.S. Board of Trustees. The World Student Christian Federation was created in 1895 as an international student Christian movement which could encourage and coordinate the work of national student Christian movements. The WSCF has headquarters in Geneva, but maintained a U.S. Board of Trustees to guide policy and financial operations in North America.
The archives of the World Student Christian Federation Europe Region include administrative records, minutes, financial records, and documentation of conferences, workshops, and projects such as the Theological Project, Women's Project, Refugee Project, and East European Language and Leadership Training Project (Lingua Franca).
Records of the World Student Christian Federation, including reports and publications, correspondence, administrative records, and materials relating to affiliated national student Christian movements and collaborating secular and ecumenical organizations.
This record group documents the operations of the North America Regional Office of the WSCF and the issues that were of concern to the Office. The North America Regional Office of the World Student Christian Federation existed from 1973 to 1988, then was reinstated in the early 2000s. National and local movements, especially in Canada, continued throughout the hiatus of the regional body. Its purpose is to coordinate ecumenical Christian student work in the United States and Canada.
This addendum consists primarily of printed WSCF records gathered by the Yale Divinity Library up through 2015. It complements the WSCF archives of Record Group No. 46. The World Student Christian Federation was created in 1895 as an international student Christian movement which could encourage and coordinate the work of national student Christian movements.