Showing Collections: 5001–5020 of 5111
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2698
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1555
- Yale University Divinity School Library 340
- Yale University Arts Library 127
- Yale University Music Library 121
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 78
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 65
- Medical Historical Library, Harvey Cushing / John Hay Whitney Medical Library 64
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- The Lewis Walpole Library 12
- Oral History of American Music 10 ∧ less
- Photographs 504
- Diaries 290
- Educators 285
- American literature -- 20th century 269
- Photographic prints 267
- Families 244
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 233
- Authors 222
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Audiovisual materials 194
- Clergy 183
- Born digital 167
- Connecticut 151
- Scrapbooks 143
- Lawyers 124
- Authors -- United States -- 20th Century 119
- Drawings (visual works) 116
- Business 114
- Account books 112
- American poetry -- 20th Century 106 ∧ less
- Yale University 1518
- Yale University. School of Medicine 89
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 67
- Yale College (1718-1887) 62
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 41
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 38
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34
- Yale Center for British Art 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3276
- Stored onsite and offsite 1137
- Stored onsite 698
Call Number: RU 355
Overview: The records consist of the notes of Robert N. Taylor, who graduated from Yale Sheffield Scientific School in 1926 and Yale Medical School in 1930.
Call Number: RU 461
Overview: The materials consist of programs from Yale School of Music student and faculty recitals and professional concerts held in Woolsey Hall and Sprague Memorial Hall.
Call Number: MSS 13
Overview: Dossiers documenting the professional activities of successful candidates for the degree of Doctor of Musical Arts in the Yale School of Music
Call Number: RU 462
Overview: The records consist of minutes of Yale School of Music faculty meetings.
Call Number: RU 463
Overview: The records consist of personnel files documenting faculty of the Yale School of Music.
Call Number: RU 562
Overview: The materials consist of grade books of professors from the Yale School of Music.
Call Number: Misc. Ms. 51
Overview: This collection contains the final written projects of 63 students who were candidates for the Master of Music or Master of Musical Arts degree in the Yale School of Music from 1961 to 1971.
Dates: 1961-1971 (inclusive)
Call Number: MSS 3
Overview: The Yale School of Music Papers include correspondence, student works, lists of students, concert programs, and miscellaneous items.
Dates: 1875-1993 (inclusive)
Call Number: RU 768
Overview: Photographs of faculty, students, alumni, and other individuals associated with the Yale School of Music. Also included are photographs of music performances.
Dates: circa 1884-1970
Call Number: RU 460
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, reports, announcements, subject files, admissions data, grades, tuition records, and budgets documenting the faculty, students, and administration of the Yale School of Music, the Collection of Musical Instruments, and the Yale Summer School of Music and Art (Norfolk).
Call Number: RU 265
Overview: The records consist of student records maintained by the Office of the Registrar at the Yale School of Music.
Dates: circa 1905-2013
Call Number: RU 1089
Overview: The material consists of meeting minutes, subject files and correspondence maintained by Hugo Beit (1953E), who served as secretary from 1963 to 2003.
Call Number: RU 1103
Overview: The materials consist of meeting minutes of The Yale Scientific Monthly board of editors.
Call Number: RU 1172
Overview: The records consist of performance posters and a photograph of the Yale Slavic Chorus from 1968-1971.
Call Number: OHVII
Scope and Contents: The Yale Student Composers project documents Yale’s celebrated graduate student composers. These promising young artists are interviewed at the outset of their studies at Yale, and they speak about their work, musical education, inspiration, and other subjects. Their testimony is filmed by a professional videographer.
Found in: Oral History of American Music
Call Number: RU 810
Overview: The records consist of a transcript of a court held by a group of Yale students.
Call Number: RU 861
Overview: The materials consist of diaries of Yale students.
Call Number: RU 249
Overview: The records consist of administrative materials concerning examinations and samples of Yale examinations, syllabi, reading lists, teaching aids, completed examinations, and grades.
Call Number: RU 331
Overview: The collection consists of research papers and essays by Yale students. Included are many prize-winning essays.
Call Number: RU 809
Overview: The materials consist of correspondence, diary excerpts, and autobiographical writings documenting the lives of Yale students. Includes an interview by Cam Carr Polk with Elizabeth Boyd Carr (wife of Louis B. Carr) concerning her husband's discovery of Frisbee.