Showing Collections: 5041–5060 of 5337
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2721
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1696
- Yale Divinity Library 351
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 134
- Gilmore Music Library 123
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 84
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 42
- Lewis Walpole Library 22
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 581
- Diaries 297
- Photographic prints 287
- Educators 286
- American literature -- 20th century 283
- Families 245
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 243
- Audiovisual materials 230
- Authors 224
- Born digital 213
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Clergy 184
- Connecticut 153
- Scrapbooks 152
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 143
- Drawings (visual works) 125
- Lawyers 124
- Account books 117
- American poetry -- 20th Century 116
- Business 115 ∧ less
- French 122
- German 90
- Italian 39
- Spanish; Castilian 39
- Russian 26
- Latin 13
- Japanese 10
- Polish 10
- Chinese 8
- Multiple languages 8
- Dutch; Flemish 6
- Portuguese 5
- Yiddish 5
- Arabic 4
- Swedish 4
- Korean 3
- Danish 2
- Finnish 2
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2 ∧ less
- Yale University 1527
- Yale University. School of Medicine 94
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 64
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 45
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale Center for British Art 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3416
- Stored onsite and offsite 1219
- Stored onsite 702
50 color photographs, signed, taken by Joy Wulke of landscapes in Montana and Washington, 1982-2009. 21 photographs are of the Palouse, an agricultural area encompassing parts of north central Idaho and southeastern Washington; 11 photographs are of the McFarland-White Ranch in Twodot, Montana.
The records consist of correspondence, scripts, schedules, logs, training materials, meeting minutes, policies and bylaws, contracts, articles, printed matter, photographs, and audiotapes that document the programming, operations and governance of WYBC, Yale's undergraduate radio station.
The papers consist of correspondence, writings, and topical files which document the professional career of Sergius Ossipovich Yakobson. The papers highlight his work in the Slavic Divison of the Library of Congress. Yakobson's writings on the history of Russia and the evolution of the Soviet state comprise over half the papers.
The records consist of a register of Yale alumni attending the Panama-Pacific Exposition of 1915.
The records consist of the 13th annual report of the Board of Directors, meeting minutes, executive committee documents, ledgers, correspondence, donation card files, pledges, and bequests documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Alumni Fund.
The materials consist of photographs produced for or published in the Yale Alumni Magazine. Included are photographs and artwork for specific articles, camera-ready cover art, and photographs of alumni gatherings and trips. Of particular note are the photographs for the Film Issue, 1968 May, the occupation of Dwight Hall, 1969 December, and the May Day Issue, 1970 May.
The materials consist of audiorecordings conducted by Richard Conniff for his portrait of Yale professor Vincent Scully in the March/April 2008 issue of the Yale Alumni Magazine. Interviewees include Scully, Elizabeth Plater-Zyberk, David McCullough, Ed Bass, and Charles Gwathmey. Also included are several of Scully's art history lectures.
The materials consist of motion pictures and audiorecordings documenting Yale. Included are films of news coverage and interviews, class reunions, commencements, presidential inaugurations, football games, and other events and activities at Yale.
The materials consist of greeting cards, largely printed for the Christmas holiday season, depicting Yale buildings and grounds, New Haven scenes, and collections from the Yale University Library and Yale Art Gallery.
The materials consist of souvenir postcards of Yale and New Haven, Connecticut. Most of the postcards depict buildings and grounds; some are reproductions of well-known 18th and 19th century views of Yale College and the New Haven Green, such as the Doolittle and Barber views. Also included are postcards depicting Yale athletics, symbols, and student life. Many are photographic scenes taken by Samuel Chamberlain for the American Scene postcard series.
The materials consist of stereographs of Yale and New Haven, Connecticut from the late 19th century. The majority depict buildings, street scenes, views of the New Haven Green, East Rock Park, West Rock, and Fair Haven.
Yale University Art Gallery and the Yale Center for British Art, recordings of lectures and presentations
The records consist of audio and video recordings of lectures, presentations and symposia held at the Yale Art Gallery and the Yale Center for British Art.
The album, sent to Professor S. E. Baldwin on the occasion of his seventy-seventh birthday in 1917, contains photographs of members of the Yale Association of Japan.
The materials consist of photographs of Yale athletic events, associations and facilities. Included are shots of practices, teams, individual athletes, cheerleaders, and games. Also included are posters, lithographs and engravings from nineteenth-century magazines. Baseball, crew, football, swimming, and track are particularly well documented.
The records consist of membership lists, correspondence, subject files, reference materials, mailings to members, and other materials documenting Yale Aviation, formerly Yale Aviation Club.