Showing Collections: 5061–5080 of 5337
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2721
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1696
- Yale Divinity Library 351
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 134
- Gilmore Music Library 123
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 84
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 42
- Lewis Walpole Library 22
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 581
- Diaries 297
- Photographic prints 287
- Educators 286
- American literature -- 20th century 283
- Families 245
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 243
- Audiovisual materials 230
- Authors 224
- Born digital 213
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Clergy 184
- Connecticut 153
- Scrapbooks 152
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 143
- Drawings (visual works) 125
- Lawyers 124
- Account books 117
- American poetry -- 20th Century 116
- Business 115 ∧ less
- French 122
- German 90
- Italian 39
- Spanish; Castilian 39
- Russian 26
- Latin 13
- Japanese 10
- Polish 10
- Chinese 8
- Multiple languages 8
- Dutch; Flemish 6
- Portuguese 5
- Yiddish 5
- Arabic 4
- Swedish 4
- Korean 3
- Danish 2
- Finnish 2
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2 ∧ less
- Yale University 1527
- Yale University. School of Medicine 94
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 64
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 45
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale Center for British Art 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3417
- Stored onsite and offsite 1219
- Stored onsite 701
The collection consists of documents, photographs, clippings, and memorabilia concerning the building of the Yale Bowl. A small quantity of material documents its later use.
The motion picture film depicts Yale building sites and construction. Buildings documented include South Sheffield, gymnasium, Sloane Laboratory, Divinity School, Park Street dormitories, Graduate School, Law School, Sterling Memorial Library, Forestry School, Branford Court, and Harkness Tower.
The materials consist of photographs, press material, posters, meeting minutes, programs and other materials documenting the management, activities, and productions of the Yale Cabaret.
This collection contains scripts and ephemera from the Yale Cabaret.
This collection consists of the Advancement and External Affairs department records from 1966 to 2015. A major component is related to exhibitions held at the Center; this includes flyer designs, invitations, videos, brochures, press clippings, bookmarks, rack cards, visitor reports, and photographs. There are also records related to Friends of British Art. Public relations documentation accounts for much of the collection.
This collection consists of the Yale Center for British Art annual reports from 1972-2016.
This collection consists of material related to the construction and maintenance of the Yale Center for British Art. It includes correspondence, publications, architectural sketches, mechanical specification notebooks, photographs, and slides.
This collection contains collection condition surveys that have been entered into TMS.
This collection consists of administrative files, promotional materials, press releases, and records of Yale Center for British Art exhibitions. This collection also contains media, mostly videos and photographs, created by the Communications Department from 1995 to the present.
The Conservation department records include general administrative records, such as information for annual reports, priority surveys, surveys of the permanent collection, and documentation of exhibitions and incoming and outgoing loans. Additonally, there are materials used for conservation research, which include samples of carpet and foam.
This model represents a cross-section of the Yale Center for British Art. It was created and donated to the Center by Lindsay Falck's architecture students at the University of Pennsylvania School of Design.
This collection consists of Education department records from 1975-2018. There are general administrative records, records that relate to tours held at the Yale Center for British Art, and records that pertain to specific education programs created and run by the Center. There are planning materials, correspondence, and docent records, which include training materials and documentation of docent events.
The records consist of exhibit programs, posters, supporting materials, and audiotapes documenting exhibits from the Yale Center for British Art.
The Exhibitions and Publications department records consist of general administrative records, correspondence within the Center and with other institutions, publication proofs and records, and documentation of exhibitions held both at the Center and at other institutions to which the Center contributed objects.
This collection contains administrative files and transparencies and photographs of artwork belonging to the Yale Center for British Art.
This collection includes documentation of museum shop activities and products, as well as promotional items produced by the Center and associated project documentation.
The Operations department records consist of administrative documents, correspondence, drawings, and material samples. The bulk of the collection relates to the original construction and furnishing and subsequent renovation and refurbishment projects at the Yale Center for British Art.
The Paintings and Sculpture department records consist of curatorial records dating from 1977 to 2013.