Showing Collections: 5061–5080 of 5242
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2713
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1637
- Yale Divinity Library 348
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 132
- Gilmore Music Library 122
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 70
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 69
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- Lewis Walpole Library 19
- Oral History of American Music 12 ∧ less
- Photographs 541
- Diaries 293
- Educators 285
- Photographic prints 281
- American literature -- 20th century 275
- Families 245
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 237
- Authors 223
- Audiovisual materials 212
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Born digital 196
- Clergy 183
- Connecticut 153
- Scrapbooks 148
- Authors -- United States -- 20th Century 133
- Lawyers 124
- Drawings (visual works) 119
- Account books 117
- Business 114
- American poetry -- 20th Century 112 ∧ less
- Yale University 1521
- Yale University. School of Medicine 90
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 64
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale Center for British Art 35
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3340
- Stored onsite and offsite 1218
- Stored onsite 684
Call Number: RU 300
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, financial records, set designs, scrapbooks, show files, programs, scripts, posters, and photographs documenting the administration and production of theatrical works by the Yale Dramatic Association.
Dates: circa 1900-2004
Call Number: RU 858
Overview: The records consist of the budget, tickets, an invitation, a program, a script, and a commemorative publication documenting the Yale Stage Blue production.
Call Number: DRA 36
Overview: This collection contains scripts produced by the Yale Dramatic Association (also known as the Dramat).
Call Number: LWL MSS 23
Overview: The Yale Edition of Horace Walpole's Correspondence Editorial Project Records document the research, planning, editing, publishing, and marketing of W. S. Lewis’s scholarly edition of the correspondence of Horace Walpole (1717-1797), issued in forty-eight volumes between 1937 and 1983 by Yale University Press.
Dates: 1900-1983, bulk 1936-1983
Found in: Lewis Walpole Library
Call Number: RU 469
Overview: The records consist of scrapbooks and photostats of correspondence and clippings documenting the purchase of James Boswell's private papers by Yale University.
Call Number: RU 1158
Call Number: MS 566
Overview: A miscellaneous collection of documents, printed or photocopied, by and about Elihu Yale. Included are records of the Agency of Fort St. George (Madras, India), 1679-1692, during the years of Elihu Yale's governorship, biographical and genealogical materials, copies of correspondence (1699-1719) with Catherine and Elihu Nicks and material on Madras, India and Wrexham, Wales. In the few family papers are a copy of the will of Thomas Yale (1619), the "Recipe book" of Lady Bab North, written for...
Call Number: RU 690
Overview: The materials consist of press photos taken by the Office of Public Affairs, formerly known as the News Bureau and the Office of Public Information to document events and activities at Yale.
Call Number: RU 518
Overview: The records consist of a typed letter from Albert Tate, Jr., founding editor of the Yale Freshman Weekly, to Charles H. Long, Jr. The letter documents the history of the publication, which appeared from 1938-1943.
Call Number: RU 956
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, minutes, drafts of constitution and bylaws, newsletters, and news clippings documenting the activities of the Yale Gay and Lesbian Alumni (GALA).
Call Number: RU 342
Overview: The records consist of programs, photographs, scrapbooks, songbooks, sheet music, posters, and press clippings documenting the activities of the Yale Glee Club. Also included is a notebook of signatures of Yale Glee Club associates who attended the 125th reunion in 1986.
Call Number: RU 69
Overview: The records consist of banking and financial records kept by Anson Phelps Stokes, the treasurer of the Yale Grenfell Association, concerning the construction of the ketch "Yale", a two masted sailing ship.
Call Number: MS 1212
Overview: The collection consists of printed matter, reports, correspondence, memoranda, radio scripts, memorabilia, scrapbooks and clippings documenting some of the activities at Yale University and of the individual colleges during World War II. Letters from Yale men in the services, both in the United States and abroad, to officials of the university make up a substantial part of the collection. Also included are correspondence and financial documents of the "Yale Library Project," a military...
Call Number: RU 1171
Call Number: RU 450
Overview: The materials consist of minutes of meetings documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Law School faculty, governing board, and Board of Permanent Officers.
Call Number: RU 980
Overview: The records consist of by-laws and minutes of the board of directors of the YLSF, annual reports, brochures and other printed materials documenting fund raising activities of the Yale Law School during 1963-2004.