Showing Collections: 5081–5100 of 5336
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2721
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1695
- Yale Divinity Library 351
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 134
- Gilmore Music Library 123
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 84
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 42
- Lewis Walpole Library 22
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 580
- Diaries 297
- Photographic prints 287
- Educators 286
- American literature -- 20th century 283
- Families 245
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 243
- Audiovisual materials 230
- Authors 224
- Born digital 213
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Clergy 184
- Connecticut 153
- Scrapbooks 152
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 143
- Drawings (visual works) 125
- Lawyers 124
- Account books 117
- American poetry -- 20th Century 116
- Business 115 ∧ less
- French 122
- German 90
- Italian 39
- Spanish; Castilian 39
- Russian 26
- Latin 13
- Japanese 10
- Polish 10
- Multiple languages 8
- Chinese 7
- Dutch; Flemish 6
- Portuguese 5
- Yiddish 5
- Arabic 4
- Swedish 4
- Korean 3
- Danish 2
- Finnish 2
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2 ∧ less
- Yale University 1527
- Yale University. School of Medicine 94
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 64
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 45
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale Center for British Art 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3417
- Stored onsite and offsite 1218
- Stored onsite 701
The Prints and Drawings department records document the department's curatorial activities from 1975 to 2018. The collection includes administrative documents, correspondence, acquisition records, exhibition records, and documentation of curators' scholarship and research.
This collection comprises a run of publications by the Yale Center for British Art from 1965 to 2018.
The Rare Books and Manuscripts department records comprise general administrative records, correspondence, and exhibition records. Additionally, there are rare book dealer files that document the acquisition of books by the department.
This collection consists of Reference Library and Archives department administrative records, documentation of the Reference Library's book collection, and documents pertaining to the development of its Photograph Archive.
This collection consists of loan files, special exhibition files, accession files, and black and white photographic prints and their accompanying negatives. The photographs depict objects from Paul Mellon’s bequest.
The Research department records consist of administrative records, correspondence, and newsletters. The collection contains many records related to programs, fellowships, and internships headed by the department, such as Yale in London, the Visiting Fellows program, and the Bartels Internship program. Other documents pertain to the concerts, lectures, and film screenings organized by the department.
The records consist of correspondence, NEH proposals and reports, board minutes, financial documentation, and related materials documenting the founding, organization, and operation of the Yale Center for Parliamentary History.
The records consist of selection committee records, applications, orientation and program materials, correspondence, and oral history transcripts documenting the bachelor program of the Yale-China Association.
The records consist of administrative files, annual reports, correspondence, oral histories, photographs, audiovisual material, and memorabilia documenting the operations of the Yale-China Association. The files were maintained by the Yale-China Association New Haven office.
The records document the activities of the Yale-China Association in mainland China (1901-1951), Hong Kong (1951-present), and the United States (1901-present). They consist of administrative and policy files produced by the home office in New Haven, correspondence and memoranda written by staff members while serving in China, and administrative files and correspondence produced by the New Asia office in Hong Kong.
The material consists of photographs and slides, correspondence, diaries, maps, banners, Chinese language documents, memoirs, scrolls, and ephemera documenting activities and experiences from the Yale-China Association.
The materials consist of formal portraits, group portraits, and reunion photographs of students and graduates of Yale College, Yale School of Law, Yale School of Divinity, Yale School of Medicine and the Sheffield Scientific School.