Showing Collections: 5081–5100 of 5299
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2719
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1668
- Yale Divinity Library 352
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 134
- Gilmore Music Library 122
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 77
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 72
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- Lewis Walpole Library 21
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 568
- Diaries 294
- Educators 286
- Photographic prints 285
- American literature -- 20th century 278
- Families 245
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 238
- Audiovisual materials 224
- Authors 224
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Born digital 208
- Clergy 184
- Connecticut 153
- Scrapbooks 151
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 138
- Drawings (visual works) 124
- Lawyers 124
- Account books 118
- Business 115
- American poetry -- 20th Century 113 ∧ less
- French 122
- German 88
- Spanish; Castilian 39
- Italian 38
- Russian 25
- Latin 11
- Polish 10
- Japanese 9
- Multiple languages 8
- Chinese 7
- Dutch; Flemish 6
- Portuguese 5
- Yiddish 5
- Arabic 4
- Swedish 4
- Korean 3
- Danish 2
- Finnish 2
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2 ∧ less
- Yale University 1525
- Yale University. School of Medicine 93
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 64
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 44
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale Center for British Art 35
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3380
- Stored onsite and offsite 1220
- Stored onsite 699
Yale College commencement orations and poems
The records consist of orations and poems given at Yale commencement exercises.
Yale College committees records
The records consist of correspondence, meeting minutes, memoranda, and reports documenting the operations and activities of various Yale College committees. Included are reports on scholarship committees, statistics on course offerings, minutes of the Course of Study and Honors Committees, petitions for degrees, minutes of the Committee on the Status of Minority Students, and minutes and correspondence from Yale College committees concerning undergraduate policies and activities.
Yale College Council records
The records consist of reports of the Yale College Council.
Yale College Diplomae examinatorium
The materials consist of diplomae examinatorium of Yale College. The diplomae were read at commencement and include a formal greeting from the president of the college and a list of candidates for degrees. The diplomae are written in Latin and signed by the president.
Yale College Gifts, citations, and proclamations
The records consist of a proclamation from Middlebury College given to Yale College on its 200th anniversary.
Yale College marker erected in Old Saybrook, Connecticut, news clippings and records
The records consist of news clippings, correspondence and a photograph concerning the Yale College marker erected in Old Saybrook, Connecticut.
Yale College records concerning its internship program
The records consist of correspondence, reports, applications, resumes, financial records, and histories documenting the activities and operations of the Yale College internship program.
Yale College records concerning student discipline
The materials consist of judgements, petitions, dismissals, correspondence, and confessions documenting student discipline at Yale.
Yale College records concerning teaching fellows
The records consist of appointments, correspondence, and financial records documenting departmental teaching fellows at Yale College.
Yale College records concerning the education of women
The records consist of correspondence, committee minutes, and reports documenting the activities of Judith Brandenberg, associate dean of Yale College, concerning the education of women.
Yale College records concerning the five year bachelor of arts program
The records consist of memoranda, correspondence, and reports documenting the activities and operations of the Yale College five year bachelor of arts program. Included are materials concerning finances, foreign students and international study, selection committees, post-selection communications, and non-profit organizations.
Yale College records concerning the floating counselor program
The records consist of budget materials, applications, assignments and schedules, and statements documenting the Yale College floating counselor program.
Yale College records concerning the freshman counselor program
The records consist of counselorship papers, rejected counselor applications and interview comments, impounded student files, and administrative files of Georgia Nelson documenting the Yale College freshman counselor program.
Yale College records of Classes
The records consist of correspondence, questionnaires, memoranda, log books, memorabilia, agendas, minutes, photograph albums, and finanical reports from class council and executive council meetings, and statistical charts and reports of Yale College classes. Materials concerning the Sheffield Scientic School Class of 1920 are also included.
Yale College records of the associate dean for administration
The records consist of subject files and accounting records documenting the activities of the associate dean of administrative affairs at Yale College.
Yale College records of the dean
The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, subject, administrative and digital files, minutes, and financial reports documenting the activities of the dean of Yale College.
Yale College, Records of the Yale Bands
This collection contains the records of the Yale Bands, which consists of the Yale Concert Band, the Yale Jazz Ensemble, and the Yale Precision Marching Band.
Yale College register of students seeking employment
The material consists of a register of Yale College students seeking employment, 1895-1900.
Yale College student admission records for the Classes of 1983-1984
The records consist of administrative student files maintained by the Yale Dean of Undergraduate Admissions.
Yale College student records
The records consist of student records and grade sheets maintained by Yale College.