Showing Collections: 5081–5100 of 5270
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2716
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1651
- Yale Divinity Library 350
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 132
- Gilmore Music Library 122
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 73
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 72
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- Lewis Walpole Library 20
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 551
- Diaries 293
- Educators 286
- Photographic prints 282
- American literature -- 20th century 277
- Families 245
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 237
- Authors 224
- Audiovisual materials 218
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Born digital 203
- Clergy 183
- Connecticut 153
- Scrapbooks 149
- Authors -- United States -- 20th Century 135
- Lawyers 124
- Drawings (visual works) 122
- Account books 118
- Business 114
- American poetry -- 20th Century 113 ∧ less
- Yale University 1523
- Yale University. School of Medicine 92
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 64
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale Center for British Art 35
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3365
- Stored onsite and offsite 1213
- Stored onsite 692
Call Number: RU 389
Overview: The material consists of audiotapes and a poster documenting a 1997 symposium sponsored by the Yale Digital Media Center for the Arts titled "Moving Images: University Libraries and Museums in the Digital Marketplace."
Call Number: RU 366
Overview: The material consists of blank samples of diplomas and certificates, press releases, and news clippings documenting degrees, certificates, and honors conferred by Yale.
Dates: circa 1920-1970
Call Number: RG 27
Overview: This collection contains article-length publications and unpublished papers by Yale faculty, primarily from the Divinity School. These writings have been gathered into the collection in order to provide a consolidated repository for the works of Yale Divinity School faculty, past and present. This is not a comprehensive collection but rather consists of writings that have been given to the library by current or past Yale faculty members. Writings of faculty members whose papers constitute...
Call Number: RG 41
Overview: The theses in Series I (1939-1956) were submitted to YDS for a variety of degree programs. The theses in Series II (1975-1982) and those available in microfiche format in Series III (1975-2020) were submitted for the S.T.M. degree at Yale Divinity School. Series IV contains additional theses that have some Yale connection. The theses in this collection are mostly from Yale Divinity School, but some theses related to Yale or its collections are also included.
Call Number: RG 320
Overview: The Yale Divinity School Women’s Center Records include administrative and operational records, Women’s Center publications, financial records, an extensive selection of collected materials (including non-Yale Divinity journals, magazines, church history), audio-visual material and memorabilia.
Call Number: RU 300
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, financial records, set designs, scrapbooks, show files, programs, scripts, posters, and photographs documenting the administration and production of theatrical works by the Yale Dramatic Association.
Dates: circa 1900-2004
Call Number: RU 858
Overview: The records consist of the budget, tickets, an invitation, a program, a script, and a commemorative publication documenting the Yale Stage Blue production.
Call Number: DRA 36
Overview: This collection contains scripts produced by the Yale Dramatic Association (also known as the Dramat).
Call Number: LWL MSS 23
Overview: The Yale Edition of Horace Walpole's Correspondence Editorial Project Records document the research, planning, editing, publishing, and marketing of W. S. Lewis’s scholarly edition of the correspondence of Horace Walpole (1717-1797), issued in forty-eight volumes between 1937 and 1983 by Yale University Press.
Dates: 1900-1983, bulk 1936-1983
Found in: Lewis Walpole Library
Call Number: RU 469
Overview: The records consist of scrapbooks and photostats of correspondence and clippings documenting the purchase of James Boswell's private papers by Yale University.
Call Number: RU 1158
Call Number: MS 566
Overview: A miscellaneous collection of documents, printed or photocopied, by and about Elihu Yale. Included are records of the Agency of Fort St. George (Madras, India), 1679-1692, during the years of Elihu Yale's governorship, biographical and genealogical materials, copies of correspondence (1699-1719) with Catherine and Elihu Nicks and material on Madras, India and Wrexham, Wales. In the few family papers are a copy of the will of Thomas Yale (1619), the "Recipe book" of Lady Bab North, written for...
Call Number: RU 690
Overview: The materials consist of press photos taken by the Office of Public Affairs, formerly known as the News Bureau and the Office of Public Information to document events and activities at Yale.
Call Number: RU 518
Overview: The records consist of a typed letter from Albert Tate, Jr., founding editor of the Yale Freshman Weekly, to Charles H. Long, Jr. The letter documents the history of the publication, which appeared from 1938-1943.
Call Number: RU 956
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, minutes, drafts of constitution and bylaws, newsletters, and news clippings documenting the activities of the Yale Gay and Lesbian Alumni (GALA).
Call Number: RU 342
Overview: The records consist of programs, photographs, scrapbooks, songbooks, sheet music, posters, and press clippings documenting the activities of the Yale Glee Club. Also included is a notebook of signatures of Yale Glee Club associates who attended the 125th reunion in 1986.