Showing Collections: 5101–5120 of 5317
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2721
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1683
- Yale Divinity Library 351
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 135
- Gilmore Music Library 123
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 78
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- Lewis Walpole Library 21
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 576
- Diaries 297
- Educators 286
- Photographic prints 285
- American literature -- 20th century 280
- Families 245
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 241
- Audiovisual materials 229
- Authors 224
- Born digital 213
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Clergy 184
- Connecticut 153
- Scrapbooks 152
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 140
- Drawings (visual works) 126
- Lawyers 124
- Account books 117
- American poetry -- 20th Century 116
- Business 115 ∧ less
- French 123
- German 88
- Spanish; Castilian 39
- Italian 38
- Russian 26
- Latin 12
- Japanese 10
- Polish 10
- Multiple languages 8
- Chinese 7
- Dutch; Flemish 6
- Portuguese 5
- Yiddish 5
- Arabic 4
- Swedish 4
- Korean 3
- Danish 2
- Finnish 2
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2 ∧ less
- Yale University 1525
- Yale University. School of Medicine 93
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 64
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 45
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale Center for British Art 35
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3401
- Stored onsite and offsite 1220
- Stored onsite 696
The materials consist of diplomae examinatorium of Yale College. The diplomae were read at commencement and include a formal greeting from the president of the college and a list of candidates for degrees. The diplomae are written in Latin and signed by the president.
The records consist of news clippings, correspondence and a photograph concerning the Yale College marker erected in Old Saybrook, Connecticut.
The records consist of correspondence, reports, applications, resumes, financial records, and histories documenting the activities and operations of the Yale College internship program.
The materials consist of judgements, petitions, dismissals, correspondence, and confessions documenting student discipline at Yale.
The records consist of correspondence, committee minutes, and reports documenting the activities of Judith Brandenberg, associate dean of Yale College, concerning the education of women.
The records consist of memoranda, correspondence, and reports documenting the activities and operations of the Yale College five year bachelor of arts program. Included are materials concerning finances, foreign students and international study, selection committees, post-selection communications, and non-profit organizations.
The records consist of budget materials, applications, assignments and schedules, and statements documenting the Yale College floating counselor program.
The records consist of counselorship papers, rejected counselor applications and interview comments, impounded student files, and administrative files of Georgia Nelson documenting the Yale College freshman counselor program.
The records consist of correspondence, questionnaires, memoranda, log books, memorabilia, agendas, minutes, photograph albums, and finanical reports from class council and executive council meetings, and statistical charts and reports of Yale College classes. Materials concerning the Sheffield Scientic School Class of 1920 are also included.
The records consist of subject files and accounting records documenting the activities of the associate dean of administrative affairs at Yale College.
The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, subject, administrative and digital files, minutes, and financial reports documenting the activities of the dean of Yale College.
The material consists of a register of Yale College students seeking employment, 1895-1900.
The records consist of administrative student files maintained by the Yale Dean of Undergraduate Admissions.
The records consist of administrative files, reports, and correspondence documenting activities and the operations of the Yale College registrar. Included are student files and grade books, entrance cards, room assignments, and attendance records.
Two bound volumes: one with the minutes of the Yale Cooperative Society (1885-1891); the other a ledger for 1896-1898 and 1903-1905. Also included are a few clippings, printed matter related to the Society, and a copy of its constitution.