Showing Collections: 5121–5140 of 5259
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2716
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1645
- Yale Divinity Library 349
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 132
- Gilmore Music Library 122
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 71
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- Lewis Walpole Library 20
- Oral History of American Music 13 ∧ less
- Photographs 545
- Diaries 293
- Educators 285
- Photographic prints 282
- American literature -- 20th century 277
- Families 245
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 237
- Authors 224
- Audiovisual materials 215
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Born digital 200
- Clergy 183
- Connecticut 153
- Scrapbooks 148
- Authors -- United States -- 20th Century 134
- Lawyers 124
- Drawings (visual works) 121
- Account books 117
- Business 114
- American poetry -- 20th Century 112 ∧ less
- Yale University 1522
- Yale University. School of Medicine 92
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 64
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale Center for British Art 35
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3357
- Stored onsite and offsite 1213
- Stored onsite 689
Call Number: RU 248
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, published materials, minutes, press releases, membership lists, memorabilia, and videotapes documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Political Union.
Call Number: RU 475
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, minutes, schedules, and printed materials documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Post-doctoral Seminars on Education.
Call Number: RU 454
Overview: The records consist of administrative papers, committee minutes, and reports concerning the planning and construction of a new building for the Yale Psychiatric Institute (YPI, formerly the Department of Psychiatry).
Call Number: RG 182
Overview: These records relate to the Religion in Higher Education program at Yale. Yale was an important center for Masters and Doctoral level studies in this field during the mid- twentieth century.
Dates: 1928-1966, bulk 1946-1966
Found in: Yale Divinity Library
Call Number: DRA 37
Overview: This collection contains ephemera pertaining to Yale Repertory Theatre, Yale School of Drama, and other undergraduate theater organizations at Yale University.
Call Number: RU 148
Overview: The records consist of personnel files, performance schedules, photographs and slides, posters, correspondence, memoranda, notes, reports, surveys, cast lists, reviews, budget materials, scripts, brochures, and accounting records documenting the management and activities of the Yale Repertory Theatre and its Winterfest productions.
Call Number: DRA 30
Overview: The collection consists of scripts from plays produced by the Yale Repertory Theatre. Individual records for these scripts are also available in Orbis.
Call Number: RU 1113
Overview: The material consists of audio recordings, transcriptions, and press releases regarding broadcasts of Yale Reports, a series of radio programs produced by the Yale University News Bureau. The programs featured Yale professors and guests discussing contemporary issues from 1955 to 1976.
Call Number: YCAL MSS 145
Overview: The papers consist of business correspondence, sometimes accompanied by submissions and proofs, between the editors of the Yale Review and the writers whose works appeared in the journal. Authors represented include John Jay Chapman, Walter De la Mare, Robert Frost, William Inge, Walter Lippmann, William Lyon Phelps, Edward Arlington Robinson, Sara Teasdale, and Louis Untermeyer.
Call Number: RU 134
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, minutes of meetings, reports, financial statements, association notices, bulletins, and other papers documenting the activities of the Yale Sailing Associates.
Call Number: RU 1078
Overview: The materials consist of photographs, drawings, specifications, slides, negatives, publications, and publicity materials documenting the Yale School of Architecture's annual building project.
Yale School of Art Master of Fine Arts in Painting/Printmaking and Sculpture thesis documentation collection
Call Number: ART 43
Content Description: The collection includes thesis documentation submitted as part of the School of Art's MFA degree requirements. These are not full theses and do not include the works of art themselves. The files often, but not always, contain images of works, inventories, artist's CV,and artist's statement.
Call Number: RU 1024
Overview: The materials consist of audiovisual recordings documenting productions, marketing, presentations, symposia, and events of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale Repertory Theatre.
Dates: Circa 1927-2013
Call Number: DRA 27
Overview: The collection consists of dissertations written in partial completion of the requirements for the Yale School of Drama Doctor of Fine Arts degree.
Call Number: DRA 28
Overview: This collection contains thesis projects submitted in partial fulfillment for the degree of Master of Fine Arts at the Yale School of Drama.
Call Number: RU 397
Overview: The materials consist of photographs, posters, and renderings of set designs and contact sheets documenting Yale School of Drama productions, including performances at the Yale Repertory Theatre, events, and individuals.
Call Number: DRA 13
Overview: Collection contains dramaturg protocols and production research related to Yale School of Drama plays, submitted in partial fulfillment of dramaturgical coursework.