Showing Collections: 5141–5160 of 5315
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2721
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1682
- Yale Divinity Library 351
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 134
- Gilmore Music Library 123
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 78
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- Lewis Walpole Library 21
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 576
- Diaries 297
- Educators 286
- Photographic prints 285
- American literature -- 20th century 280
- Families 245
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 241
- Audiovisual materials 229
- Authors 224
- Born digital 213
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Clergy 184
- Connecticut 153
- Scrapbooks 152
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 140
- Drawings (visual works) 126
- Lawyers 124
- Account books 117
- American poetry -- 20th Century 116
- Business 115 ∧ less
- French 123
- German 88
- Spanish; Castilian 39
- Italian 38
- Russian 26
- Latin 12
- Japanese 10
- Polish 10
- Multiple languages 8
- Chinese 7
- Dutch; Flemish 6
- Portuguese 5
- Yiddish 5
- Arabic 4
- Swedish 4
- Korean 3
- Danish 2
- Finnish 2
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2 ∧ less
- Yale University 1525
- Yale University. School of Medicine 93
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 64
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 45
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale Center for British Art 35
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3400
- Stored onsite and offsite 1220
- Stored onsite 695
The materials consist of press photos taken by the Office of Public Affairs, formerly known as the News Bureau and the Office of Public Information to document events and activities at Yale.
The records consist of a typed letter from Albert Tate, Jr., founding editor of the Yale Freshman Weekly, to Charles H. Long, Jr. The letter documents the history of the publication, which appeared from 1938-1943.
The records consist of correspondence, minutes, drafts of constitution and bylaws, newsletters, and news clippings documenting the activities of the Yale Gay and Lesbian Alumni (GALA).
The records consist of programs, photographs, scrapbooks, songbooks, sheet music, posters, and press clippings documenting the activities of the Yale Glee Club. Also included is a notebook of signatures of Yale Glee Club associates who attended the 125th reunion in 1986.
The records consist of banking and financial records kept by Anson Phelps Stokes, the treasurer of the Yale Grenfell Association, concerning the construction of the ketch "Yale", a two masted sailing ship.
The materials consist of minutes of meetings documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Law School faculty, governing board, and Board of Permanent Officers.
The records consist of by-laws and minutes of the board of directors of the YLSF, annual reports, brochures and other printed materials documenting fund raising activities of the Yale Law School during 1963-2004.
The materials consist of images documenting faculty, students, alumni, and the Justianian Society of the Yale Law School.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, finance records, lists, certificates, and miscellaneous papers documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Law School. Topics include admissions, legal societies and associations, publications and journals, bar examinations, commencement, curriculum, faculty, scholarships, and student affairs.
The records consist of correspondence, reports, lecture notes, and assorted administrative files documenting the activities and operations of the dean of the Yale Law School.
The records consist of manuscripts submitted to the Yale Literary Magazine. An index (circa 1847) and materials relating to a 1950 library exhibit and a symposium on Josef Albers are also included.