Showing Collections: 5201–5220 of 5270
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2716
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1651
- Yale Divinity Library 350
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 132
- Gilmore Music Library 122
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 73
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 72
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- Lewis Walpole Library 20
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 551
- Diaries 293
- Educators 286
- Photographic prints 282
- American literature -- 20th century 277
- Families 245
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 237
- Authors 224
- Audiovisual materials 218
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Born digital 203
- Clergy 183
- Connecticut 153
- Scrapbooks 149
- Authors -- United States -- 20th Century 135
- Lawyers 124
- Drawings (visual works) 122
- Account books 118
- Business 114
- American poetry -- 20th Century 113 ∧ less
- Yale University 1523
- Yale University. School of Medicine 92
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 64
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale Center for British Art 35
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3365
- Stored onsite and offsite 1213
- Stored onsite 692
Call Number: RU 936
Overview: The materials consist of scrapbooks maintained by the Yale University Athletic Association (later known as the Department of Athletics, Physical Education, and Recreation) documenting boxing at Yale.
Call Number: RU 5
Overview: The records consist of proposals, specifications, correspondence, memoranda, reports, schedules, drawings, a 16mm film, and administrative records, maintained by the Yale Office of Facilities, documenting construction and renovation projects for Yale buildings. Also included is detailed information about the design and installation of mechanical, laboratory, and other equipment and systems.
Dates: circa 1891-2007
Call Number: RU 2
Overview: The materials consist of correspondence, memoranda, specifications, articles, reports, sketches, photographs, floor plans, notes, booklets, and related materials documenting the planning, construction, renovation, and use of Yale buildings.
Dates: Circa 1747-2006
Call Number: RU 705
Overview: The materials consist of photographs and negatives of maps, plans, and pictures of Yale buildings depicted between 1748-1919. The negatives are not dated.
Dates: circa 1748-1919
Call Number: RU 703
Overview: The collection contains pictorial materials depicting various Yale buildings and grounds. Included are maps, aerial views of Yale and New Haven, and photographic prints of architectural plans, drawings and proposals. Materials for many buildings are classified in individual record units and are not described here.
Call Number: RU 1153
Summary: The records consist of material from the Corporation Search Committee for the Selection of a Successor to President Charles Seymour.
Call Number: RU 31
Overview: The records consist of material from the Corporation Search Committee for the Selection of a Successor to President A. Whitney Griswold.
Call Number: RU 32
Overview: The records consist of materials created during Yale's 1977 presidential search.
Call Number: RU 33
Overview: The records consist of materials created during Yale's 1985 presidential search.
Call Number: RU 142
Overview: The records consist of materials from Yale's 1992 presidential search.
Call Number: RU 1126
Overview: The records consist of materials created during Yale's 2012 presidential search.
Call Number: RU 307
Overview: The materials consist of meeting minutes of the Yale Corporation and Prudential Committee.
Call Number: RU 751
Overview: The materials consist of formal individual and group photographs taken at Yale University Corporation meetings and events.
Call Number: RU 164
Overview: The records consist of subject files, correspondence, minutes of meetings, memoranda, proposals, and working papers related to the Yale University Corporation's policy, planning, and administrative functions. Also included are early records concerning the Church of Christ at Yale, circa1756-1899.
Dates: circa 1714-2016
Call Number: GEN MSS 731
Scope and Contents: Astronomical reference materials, including star charts, atlases, catalogs, and maps. The collection also includes fourteen manuscript volumes documenting parallaxes, photographs of the moon taken by Lunar Orbiter I, II, and III in the 1960s, and a small amount of material related to Yale's observatory, including records of the Trustees of the Winchester Observatory from 1871.
Call Number: RG 53
Overview: This collection represents primarily non-official documentation of life at Yale Divinity School. The official archives of the Yale University Divinity School are housed at Sterling Memorial Library. The Yale University Divinity School was formed as a separate department of the University in 1822. Since 1972 Berkeley Divinity School has been affiliated with Yale University Divinity School. The Institute of Sacred Music, founded at Yale in 1973, is also affiliated with the Divinity School.
Found in: Yale Divinity Library
Call Number: RU 760
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, subject files, project files, budgets and financial statements, motion picture film, videotapes, and audiotapes documenting projects and operations of Yale University Films. Records concerning the Yale Media Design Studio are also included.
Call Number: RU 997
Overview: The material consists of a final draft of the Yale University publication Framework for Campus Planning, annotated by Richard Levin, president of Yale, and Linda Lorimer, vice-president and secretary. The document outlines the university's largest building and renovations program in its history.