Showing Collections: 5221–5240 of 5316
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2721
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1682
- Yale Divinity Library 351
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 134
- Gilmore Music Library 123
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 78
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 72
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- Lewis Walpole Library 21
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 577
- Diaries 297
- Educators 286
- Photographic prints 285
- American literature -- 20th century 280
- Families 245
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 241
- Audiovisual materials 229
- Authors 224
- Born digital 213
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Clergy 184
- Connecticut 153
- Scrapbooks 152
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 140
- Drawings (visual works) 126
- Lawyers 124
- Account books 117
- American poetry -- 20th Century 116
- Business 115 ∧ less
- French 123
- German 88
- Spanish; Castilian 39
- Italian 38
- Russian 26
- Latin 12
- Japanese 10
- Polish 10
- Multiple languages 8
- Chinese 7
- Dutch; Flemish 6
- Portuguese 5
- Yiddish 5
- Arabic 4
- Swedish 4
- Korean 3
- Danish 2
- Finnish 2
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2 ∧ less
- Yale University 1525
- Yale University. School of Medicine 93
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 64
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 45
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale Center for British Art 35
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3404
- Stored onsite and offsite 1216
- Stored onsite 696
The records consist of administrative materials concerning examinations and samples of Yale examinations, syllabi, reading lists, teaching aids, completed examinations, and grades.
The materials consist of correspondence, diary excerpts, and autobiographical writings documenting the lives of Yale students. Includes an interview by Cam Carr Polk with Elizabeth Boyd Carr (wife of Louis B. Carr) concerning her husband's discovery of Frisbee.
The records consist of financial files of the Yale Summer and Special Programs.
The records consist of program files, correspondence, memoranda, reports, financial papers, and student records documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Summer and Special Programs. Also included are materials on curriculum, conferences, minority programs, budgets, the Lilly Visiting Faculty Program, and the National Endowment for the Humanities.
The records consist of personnel profiles, listings of courses, schedules, and correspondence documenting faculty in the Yale Summer and Special Programs.
Yale Summer and Special Programs records concerning the American Economic Association Summer Minority Program
The records consist of correspondence, program information, student evaluations, financial papers, and subject files of the Yale Summer and Special Programs documenting the activities and operations of the American Economic Association Summer Minority Program at Yale, which ended in 1982.
Yale Summer and Special Programs records concerning the National Endowment for the Humanities summer seminar program, records
The records consist of administrative and personnel files documenting finances, transfers, faculty members, housing, and program guidelines of the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) summer seminars at Yale.
The records consist of subject files, correspondence, financial papers, applications, and fellowship materials of the Yale Summer and Special Programs documenting the operations and activities of the Summer Language Institute.
This collection contains scripts and ephemera from the Yale Summer Cabaret (formerly known as the Ensemble Company for the Performing Arts).
The records consist of student records of the Yale Summer Program in Graphic Design in Brissago, Switzerland, an affiliate of the Yale School of Art.
The materials consist of photographs of art and music programs and performances at the Yale Summer School of Music and Art in Norfolk, Connecticut.
The records consist of correspondence, financial records, program files, and posters documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Summer School of Music and Art in Norfolk, Connecticut, an affiliate of the Yale School of Music and the Yale School of Art.
The records consist of student records of the Art Division of the Yale Summer School of Music and Art in Norfolk, Connecticut.