Showing Collections: 5281–5300 of 5336
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2721
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1695
- Yale Divinity Library 351
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 134
- Gilmore Music Library 123
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 84
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 42
- Lewis Walpole Library 22
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 580
- Diaries 297
- Photographic prints 287
- Educators 286
- American literature -- 20th century 283
- Families 245
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 243
- Audiovisual materials 230
- Authors 224
- Born digital 213
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Clergy 184
- Connecticut 153
- Scrapbooks 152
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 143
- Drawings (visual works) 125
- Lawyers 124
- Account books 117
- American poetry -- 20th Century 116
- Business 115 ∧ less
- French 122
- German 90
- Italian 39
- Spanish; Castilian 39
- Russian 26
- Latin 13
- Japanese 10
- Polish 10
- Multiple languages 8
- Chinese 7
- Dutch; Flemish 6
- Portuguese 5
- Yiddish 5
- Arabic 4
- Swedish 4
- Korean 3
- Danish 2
- Finnish 2
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2 ∧ less
- Yale University 1527
- Yale University. School of Medicine 94
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 64
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 45
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale Center for British Art 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3417
- Stored onsite and offsite 1218
- Stored onsite 701
The records consist of subject files, correspondence, minutes of meetings, memoranda, proposals, and working papers related to the Yale University Corporation's policy, planning, and administrative functions. Also included are early records concerning the Church of Christ at Yale, circa1756-1899.
Astronomical reference materials, including star charts, atlases, catalogs, and maps. The collection also includes fourteen manuscript volumes documenting parallaxes, photographs of the moon taken by Lunar Orbiter I, II, and III in the 1960s, and a small amount of material related to Yale's observatory, including records of the Trustees of the Winchester Observatory from 1871.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, project files, budgets and financial statements, motion picture film, videotapes, and audiotapes documenting projects and operations of Yale University Films. Records concerning the Yale Media Design Studio are also included.
The material consists of a final draft of the Yale University publication Framework for Campus Planning, annotated by Richard Levin, president of Yale, and Linda Lorimer, vice-president and secretary. The document outlines the university's largest building and renovations program in its history.
The materials consist of invitations, posters, programs, Four photographs of Simon Samoeil, curator of the Near East Collection, Yale University Library, providing a guided tour of the "Middle Eastern and Islamic Cuisine" exhibition in Sterling Memorial Library, and videorecordings documenting Yale University Library activities, events, exhibits, and functions.
The collection consists of photographic negatives of new acquisitions, specifically acquisitions for the Rare Book Room (now the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library). Also included are photographs of exhibits, library staff at work, various library operations and departments, and bookplates, as well as a commemorative edition of the Yale Daily News featuring the opening of Sterling Memorial Library..
T he records consist of reports, charts, statistical data, questionnaires, job descriptions, and work description sheets documenting position classifications, pay plans, and the trainee program at the Yale University Library.
Yale University Library records concerning redevelopment of Sterling Memorial Library and construction of the Cross Campus Library
The records consist of plans, minutes, and cost estimates documenting the construction of the Cross Campus Library and the redevelopment of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale.
The records consist of assessments, plans, estimates, summaries, pictorial records, and architectural plans documenting the renovation of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale.
The records consist of construction and renovation records, photographs, bid addenda, and related materials documenting the design and construction of the Irving S. Gilmore Music Library at Yale.
The records consist of correspondence, subscription requests, articles, and lists documenting the publication and distribution of the Yale University Library Gazette.
The records consist of resumes, schedules, and notes, documenting the process of hiring of upper level librarians at Yale University Library.
The materials consist of photographs of Army and Navy Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC and NROTC), Signal Corps, Yale Batteries, and Civil Affairs Training program activities at Yale during World War I and World War II. Includes images of drilling instruction, exercises, and artillery practice. There are a few photographs of Yale students during the Spanish-American War.