Showing Collections: 5301–5320 of 5337
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2721
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1696
- Yale Divinity Library 351
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 134
- Gilmore Music Library 123
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 84
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 42
- Lewis Walpole Library 22
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 581
- Diaries 297
- Photographic prints 287
- Educators 286
- American literature -- 20th century 283
- Families 245
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 243
- Audiovisual materials 230
- Authors 224
- Born digital 213
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Clergy 184
- Connecticut 153
- Scrapbooks 152
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 143
- Drawings (visual works) 125
- Lawyers 124
- Account books 117
- American poetry -- 20th Century 116
- Business 115 ∧ less
- French 122
- German 90
- Italian 39
- Spanish; Castilian 39
- Russian 26
- Latin 13
- Japanese 10
- Polish 10
- Chinese 8
- Multiple languages 8
- Dutch; Flemish 6
- Portuguese 5
- Yiddish 5
- Arabic 4
- Swedish 4
- Korean 3
- Danish 2
- Finnish 2
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2 ∧ less
- Yale University 1527
- Yale University. School of Medicine 94
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 64
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 45
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale Center for British Art 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3417
- Stored onsite and offsite 1219
- Stored onsite 701
The records consist of the first campus police report logs and register of Willis G. Wiser and a policies and procedures manual documenting the Yale Police Department.
Examples of posters created to advertise events at Yale University.
The records consist of letterbooks, correspondence, gift accounts, financial papers, receipts, lists, and memoranda documenting the operations of the Yale University Press. Included are the files of John G. Ryden as director.
The records consist of documentation on the publication of works by individual authors. Josef Albers, Hiram Bingham, Harold Bloom, Ernst Cassirer, David Lloyd George, and Paul Rand are just a few of the authors with works documented in this collection.
Yale University Press, records, promotional material, and memorabilia for The Chronicles of America and Chronicles of America Photoplays
The records consist of promotional material, correspondence, lease and license agreements, project records and memorabilia documenting the publication of The Chronicles of America and Chronicles of America Photoplays by the Yale University Press.
The collection contains papers of the Medical Institution of Yale College (Yale University School of Medicine) including correspondence, committee reports, financial reports, and memorials to the Yale Corporation, especially during the period when Charles A Linsdley served as Dean (1863-1885).
The materials consist of audiotapes, a videotape, transcripts, and project and background files relating to "One Story, Many Voices: An Oral History of the Yale University Women's Organization."
The records consist of minutes, including minutes of the Newcomer's Club, newsletters, annual reports, program records, correspondence, and printed materials documenting the activities of the Yale University Women's Organization.
The records document the work of the Tercentennial Office. Included are the records of Janet Lindner concerning planning of the tercentennial celebration, correspondence, subject files, video recordings, records of the Tercentennial Planning Committee, and the Tercentennial website. Also included is a poem by John Hollander, a speech by Robin Winks, printed material, news clippings, memorabilia commemorating Yale's 300th anniversary, and records for the Tercentennial celebration in Asia.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the Yale bicentennial celebration. Includes photographs of the decorated campus and New Haven streets, miscellaneous student groups in costume, and the Bicentennial Parade.
Correspondence, intelligence reports, and other papers of William Yale, author, diplomat and professor. The papers relate primarily to problems in the Near East during and immediately after World War I. Included are reports and agreements concerning Palestine and Syria and various reports by special commissions on Turkey, Arabia, and Zionism. There is also material relating to the Paris Peace Conference.
The records consist of clippings, reports, and correspondence documenting the Yale Women's Action Committee study of sexual and gender harassment at Yale. Also includes a report and newsclipping concerning sexual harassment at Harvard.
This collection consists of material created and accumlated by Stephen Yenser in the course of researching and editing the literary work of James Merrill. Material primarily includes correspondence between Yenser and Merrill spanning 1967 to 1995 and various drafts of Merrill's writings.
Letters and collected material document the work of the Presbyterian Church in Shandong (Shantung) Province, China from 1869 to the 1940s. Carroll and Helen Yerkes were American Presbyterian missionaries in Shandong (Shantung) Province from 1904 to 1925. The parents of Helen Nevius Eckard Yerkes were Presbyterian missionaries stationed in Chefoo from 1869 to 1874.