Showing Collections: 61–80 of 5316
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2721
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1683
- Yale Divinity Library 351
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 134
- Gilmore Music Library 123
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 78
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- Lewis Walpole Library 21
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 576
- Diaries 297
- Educators 286
- Photographic prints 285
- American literature -- 20th century 280
- Families 245
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 241
- Audiovisual materials 229
- Authors 224
- Born digital 213
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Clergy 184
- Connecticut 153
- Scrapbooks 152
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 140
- Drawings (visual works) 126
- Lawyers 124
- Account books 117
- American poetry -- 20th Century 116
- Business 115 ∧ less
- French 123
- German 88
- Spanish; Castilian 39
- Italian 38
- Russian 26
- Latin 12
- Japanese 10
- Polish 10
- Multiple languages 8
- Chinese 7
- Dutch; Flemish 6
- Portuguese 5
- Yiddish 5
- Arabic 4
- Swedish 4
- Korean 3
- Danish 2
- Finnish 2
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2 ∧ less
- Yale University 1525
- Yale University. School of Medicine 93
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 64
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 45
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale Center for British Art 35
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3401
- Stored onsite and offsite 1220
- Stored onsite 695
The album, probably compiled by John T. Windrim, consists of black and white photographs and postcards documenting the buildings and grounds of Yale University. Included are notes and drawings related to floor plans and a note on the stone used to build Harkness Hall. An announcement for a dinner in honor of architect James H. Windrim is also included.
The materials consist of photographs and negatives taken by Charles Alburtus, primarily of Yale buildings, grounds, and individuals. Includes a few photographs of New Haven, Connecticut.
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
Correspondence and writings by Aldington. The correspondence consists of seven folders of letters written by Richard and Catherine Aldington to Eunice Black Gluckman dating from 1932 to 1962. There are also 28 letters by Richard Aldington to Crosby Gaige, and approximately fifteen letters to various other people, including five to Bernhard Knollenberg. The writings consist of drafts, layouts, and proofsheets of articles and poems by Aldington.
The collection consists of black-and-white and color photographic prints, contact sheets, negatives, slides, indices and other papers, audiovisual media, and digital files related to the work of Canadian-American photographer Dorothy Alexander. Photographic materials encompass her professional freelance work and personal creative endeavors, particularly street photography.
A photographic scrapbook documenting the life of Lawrence Allderdice (1896-1937), Sheffield Scientific School, 1918. Included are photographs of Allderdice's family, his hometown of McKeesport, Pennsylvania, and surrounding areas, travels throughout the United States and abroad, and some photographs of Yale area buildings, including the Book and Snake Tomb and the Cloister Club House. The scrapbook also features a group portrait of the Sheffield Scientific School class of 1918.
The collection contains correspondence, writings, and other papers of educator and social reformer Nathaniel T. Allen, and biographical and research materials about him. Manuscripts in each series are accompanied by additional photocopied materials, some annotated by an unidentified researcher; for most, locations of originals are unidentified.
Correspondence, records and printed material of Alliance Française Groupe de New Haven. Correspondents include local officers of Alliance Française, officials of the national Fédération de l'Alliance Française aux États-Unis, and potential lecturers.
Chiefly legal papers of the Alling family of New Haven, Connecticut. Included are ninety Connecticut deeds (1742-1871) many of which are for Orange and Milford, Connecticut. The largest group of papers concerns Joseph Alling and the estate of his father Chauncey Alling. Other items are a report of Thaddeus Alling's estate (1832), an application for oyster grounds in New Haven by Chauncey Alling, and a book of poetry by Anna L. Johnson.
Correspondence, diaries, bills, receipts, legal papers, genealogical notes, and miscellanea concerning the Allis family of New Haven, Connecticut, and members of the Colton, Stockbridge, and Foote families, 1840-1895.
A series of Zoom interviews with composers and musicians, focusing on their personal and creative lives while isolating during the COVID-19 outbreak.
The papers consist of correspondence, publications files, laboratory notebooks, edited manuscripts, and research data, which document Sidney Altman's research in nucleic acid chemistry.
The papers consist of three writings by Frank Altschul: memorandum on the French foreign exchange situation (1924), the typescript of his book Let No Wave Engulf Us (1941), and an invitation to Donald G. Wing to a dinner in honor of Bernhard Knollenberg.
The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, and reports documenting the activities and operations of the Yale University Alumni Board. Topics include alumni fund convocations, football games, cocktail parties, reunions, and finances.