Showing Collections: 121–140 of 5317
- Language: English X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2721
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1683
- Yale Divinity Library 351
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 135
- Gilmore Music Library 123
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 78
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- Lewis Walpole Library 21
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 576
- Diaries 297
- Educators 286
- Photographic prints 285
- American literature -- 20th century 280
- Families 245
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 241
- Audiovisual materials 229
- Authors 224
- Born digital 213
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Clergy 184
- Connecticut 153
- Scrapbooks 152
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 140
- Drawings (visual works) 126
- Lawyers 124
- Account books 117
- American poetry -- 20th Century 116
- Business 115 ∧ less
- French 123
- German 88
- Spanish; Castilian 39
- Italian 38
- Russian 26
- Latin 12
- Japanese 10
- Polish 10
- Multiple languages 8
- Chinese 7
- Dutch; Flemish 6
- Portuguese 5
- Yiddish 5
- Arabic 4
- Swedish 4
- Korean 3
- Danish 2
- Finnish 2
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2 ∧ less
- Yale University 1525
- Yale University. School of Medicine 93
- Yale University. Library 88
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 64
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 45
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 36
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Yale Center for British Art 35
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 34 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3401
- Stored onsite and offsite 1220
- Stored onsite 696
This collection contains publications by faculty of Andover Newton Theological School and its predecessors, Andover Theological Seminary and the Newton Theological Institution. These writings were gathered into the collection in order to provide a consolidated repository for the works of Andover Newton faculty.
This is a collection of the correspondence, diaries, writings and/or other papers and memorabilia related to various individuals, including clergy, missionaries, faculty, and graduates of Andover Theological Seminary, Newton Theological Institution, and Andover Newton Theological School.
The collection consists of sixteen Oxyrhynchus Papyri items. The most notable item (Oxy. P. 1230) relates to the New Testament text of Revelations 5,6. Other items include poetical and prose fragments, orders, contracts, receipts, letters, and a prayer.
The Alumni files contain information about graduates of Andover Newton Theological School and its predecessors, Andover Theological Seminary and Newton Theological Institution.
This collection includes theses from Andover Newton Theological School, and its predecessors Andover Theological Seminary and Newton Theological Institution.
These are the official archives of Andover Theological Seminary, a seminary with Congregational roots that affiliated with the Newton Theological Institution in 1965 to become Andover Newton Theological School.
The records consist of correspondence maintained by Samuel Rogers Andrew, Yale Secretary, regarding honorary degree candidates and a request for admittance.
Business records, publications, catalogs, promotional ephemera, printed material, photographs, electronic media, and other papers by or relating to the Andrew Smith Gallery, Inc.
This collection contains numerous bookplates commissioned by various members of the Diamond Family. J. Edouard “Jack” Diamond and Elizabeth Watson Diamond were avid bookplate collectors and the proprietors of Hyacinth Press, a small private press which they operated from their home in Cleveland, OH.
The collection consists of early American bookplates commissioned by both individuals and institutions, as well as correspondence and ephemeral materials related to the collection.
The collection consists of bookplates by Japanese artists, for Japanese patrons, or both. Individual and institutional patrons are represented.
The collection contains bookplates and other documentation related to the personal ex-libris designs of Irene Dwen Andrews Pace (1892-1962).
The collection contains examples of bookplates from various academic institutions. The collection also contains correspondence, related factual information cut out from catalogs or journals, and some handwritten notes by the collector.
The records consist of correspondence, annual reports, memoranda, and subject files documenting James Rowland Angell's activities as president of Yale University. The records contain substantive documentation on virtually every aspect of the university's administration, its schools, departments, and other major units. The files pertaining to the founding of the School of Nursing, the Institute of Human Relations, and the residential colleges are particularly significant.