Showing Collections: 1–20 of 23
- Audiovisual materials 11
- Authors 11
- American literature -- 20th century 9
- Photographs 9
- American poetry -- 20th Century 8
- Poets 7
- Sound recordings 7
- Born digital 6
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 5
- Drawings (visual works) 4
- LGBTQ resource 4
- Poets, American -- 20th century 4
- Audiocassettes 3
- Diaries 3
- Editors 3
- French poetry -- 20th Century 3
- Notebooks 3
- Paintings (visual works) 3
- Poets -- France -- 20th Century 3
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 3 ∧ less
- English 15
- Spanish; Castilian 4
- German 2
- Italian 2
- Polish 2
- Antheil, George, 1900-1959 2
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 2
- Bory, Jean-François, 1938- 2
- Brainard, Joe, 1942-1994 2
- Brown, Sterling A., 1901-1989 2
- Browning, Robert, 1812-1889 2
- Cullen, Countee, 1903-1946 2
- Du Bois, W. E. B. (William Edward Burghardt), 1868-1963 2
- Ford, Charles Henri, 1908-2002 2
- Giedroyc, Jerzy, 1906-2000 2
- Hertz, Zygmunt, 1908-1979 2
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 2
- Jeleński, Konstanty A. (Konstanty Aleksander), 1922-1987 2
- Johnson, James Weldon, 1871-1938 2
- McKay, Claude, 1890-1948 2
- Miłosz, Czesław, 1911-2004 2
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 2
- Sitwell, Edith, 1887-1964 2
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 2
- Wat, Aleksander, 1900-1967 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 19
- Stored offsite 4
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
The Altagor Papers, which span from 1930-2009, contain correspondence, personal papers, writings, artwork, printed material, objects, records, audio tapes, and other papers by or relating to the artist Altagor, also known as Andre Vernier.
The collection contains correspondence, dossiers, printed works, and other papers documenting the friendship between Robert Browning and Ripert-Monclar and the life and business career of Ripert-Monclar. Also included are twentieth century materials concerning efforts to publish the Browning-Monclar correspondence.
The Henri Chopin Papers document the work and life of French avant-garde poet and musician Henri Chopin. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, subject files, writings relating to various publications, artwork, writings of others, photographs, audiovisual materials, and posters spanning the years 1948 to 2009.
The collection consists of correspondence, writings (including notes, journals and manuscripts), artwork, photographs and audio cassettes which document the career of poet and translator David Gascoyne.
A collection of personal papers, most dating from the end of Klingsor's life, including: letters from Maurice Carême, George-Day, André Ruyters, and Charles Vildrac, among others; a notebook containing lecture notes on Marie Nodier and copied poems; a leaf of a manuscript titled "Isolés at Oubliés", three photographs, and four folders of assorted financial papers.
The Jacques Lacomblez Papers contains correspondence, writings, printed material, photographs, electronic media, and other papers by or relating to Jacques Lacomblez, his art and publishing practices, and his relationships with other artists.
The Claude McKay Collection consists of correspondence, writings, personal papers, photographs and memorabilia documenting the life and work of Claude McKay.